logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rambo  
#1 Posted : 02 March 2013 10:42:50(UTC)
Rambo

Sweden

Name:Mohammed
Nickname from childhood: Mex
I live in a smalltown in sweden outside Uppsala called Storvreta, I'm usually online a couple of hours on every weekday and im most active on weekends.
Char name: Rambokickass
Tauren prot paladin, lvl 90
Total time played: 50 days and 6 hours
&00 mining and 600 engineering
I chose to be protection because it's fun to be tank and i have an offspecc that is retribution but the ilvl on that is only 472 but my biggest dps done is on sha and that was about 111k single target but i normally do about 50-60k single target in raids and such.
I have some alts but they are low ilvl and i rly hate playing on them since i love my paladin :D so i have dedicated my wow time on my paladin. i have 1 lvl 90 alt that is a pandaren warrior named Yuanjun
I can raid anytime really if i get a headsup atleast 2 days before so i can clear my schedule ; i can be active on forum yes. I can be aviable when you need and i hope that ui will be helpful to this guild. I have read and i accept the code of conduct.No i don't have pink googles xD
I dont have really much raid exp in previous expansions i started playing in tbc with my other accound that i sold when i was a holy paladin i only cleared karazhan and the 2 first bosses in the eye back then , in wotlk i was mostly pvp and i did not play much during cata. My mop experience is MSV 10 man norm 6/6 and HoF 10 man norm 3/6 but i know all the tacts since i watch the fatboss guide like an hour before every raid.
I dont really wanna tell you all my guild history since i havent been in a searious pve guild for a long time. I have no friends in MO. I wish to join your guild because i wanna start raiding for real and not having to get atleast 3 pugs every raid that i had to do in my previous guilds. I don't have much to expect from you. I dont know in what way i would like to take responsobility in MO. IM not curerntly applying for other guilds no. I think a good guild requres frendly and social people with brains xD I found out about your guild in trade chat. here is my armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow...trom/Rambokickass/simple

Edited by moderator 07 March 2013 23:16:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Nervath  
#2 Posted : 02 March 2013 15:22:32(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Thanks for applying Rambokickass :]

Please edit your post to contain the application form. You can find it here.
If you are not sure how an application is supposed to look like, feel free to check any of the posts on this subforum. Plenty of good examples around.
UserPostedImage
Offline doomday  
#3 Posted : 07 March 2013 23:15:56(UTC)
doomday

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Hello Rambo.
Because You did not fix your application we are forced to Decline it.

We hope you find a guild that suits you best