logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kasidiaris  
#1 Posted : 30 January 2013 23:26:30(UTC)
kasidiaris

Greece

Player information
* Your name:Paris
* Any silly nickname from childhood?:Nothing specific:)
* How old are you in real life:28
* Where do you live:Greece,Athens
* At what times are you usually online:Due to work i am online from 19:00 server time on Mondays,Wednesdays and weekend and from 20:00server time all the other days.

Character information
* Name:Kasidiaris
* Class / Specialization / Race:Windwalker Monk
* Current Level:90
* Total time played on this char:29days
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level):Mining-600 Jewelcrafting-600
* Your profile in Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow...lstrom/Kasidiaris/simple

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier:
First Tier i use Celerity for mor mobility during fights.
Second Tier i use Chi burst for dps and healing at the same time if needed so.
Third Tier Ascension most useful talent cause many times i find myself with 1 chi and if i use jab twice i will lose 1 chi.
Fourth Tier not very useful talents for pve except spirit kings hc.I chose the one that stuns in melee range.
Fifth Tier Diffuse magic best talent for fights that have heavy magic dmg.
Sixth Tier Invoke Xuen for maximum dps.
* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec?I am but atm i can only try to go Brewmaster.I dont have any gear at all for mistweaver.

* List your Alts:Grotto lvl 85druid

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00):I can raid Wednesday and Sunday from the begginning of the raid and Thursday from 20:20server time.
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?:Ofc i love forums etc.
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?:Thats y i apply:)
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?:Yes
* Do you have pink goggles? (example):Nop:P

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla:I started to play WOW from the first day it released.I was on Terenas server and after reaching lvl 60 i joinned guild Paradigma.I cleared ZG server first, BWL server first and Naxrammas server first
TBC:In TBC most of the guild members decided to take a break from wow and some of them moved to another server.I didnt follow cause all my Greek and real life friends stayed at Terenas.I joinned guild Invictus Fortes and I cleared Karazhan SSC The EYE and BT.
WotLK:In WotLK i decided to move to casual gamming cause of army duties and irl issues, I wasnt raiding seriously neither i did in Cata (only one full clear at DS with you guys) when i stopped playing til the day Mop released.
MoP:In Mop i have cleared MSV normal and first boss on HOF.All cleared in lfr mode which doesnt count thought:P
* Guild history (including why you left):I explained everything above briefly:P
* Friend’s in MO:Irl friend with shockwave we leave in the same neighbour and we play wow together for almost 7years and Arelis i hope to whom i passed the mount from Deathwing:P
* Why do you wish to join MO:I want to start raiding again and from what i here from Shock you guys must be a very nice kind and fun environment at the same time:)
* What are your expectations from MO?:I hope to find some serious people who love to progress and have fun with them:)You can expect same from me.
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?:You can count on me to help you with anything you want.I am not the kind of person who will sudenly leave one day.
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO?No
* What makes a good guild?3 things and 3things only.Dedication kidness and humor.
* How did you find out about us?I am as social in MO atm and i really hope to become initiate:P

Edited by moderator 03 February 2013 19:13:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Rookworst  
#2 Posted : 31 January 2013 09:46:54(UTC)
Rookworst

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hey there!

Great to see a social apply towards membership!

Also a monk appearance! "at last''

What took my attention was :
Vanilla:I started to play WOW from the first day it released.I was on Terenas server and after reaching lvl 60 i joinned guild Paradigma.I cleared ZG server first, BWL server first and Naxrammas server first.

Sweet to see a player with such great raiding experience from back in the days.

But lets get to the gear subject.

I don't know a lot about Monks, though there are a few small things that can easilly be fixed to optimize yourself as much as possible for in your current state.

1. I see you have JC / although why aren't you using the Serpent's Eyes? any reason for that?
2. Enchant on bracers, I guess you forgot that one.

That are already 2 things that bring you closer to A-W-E-S-O-M-E-NESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Also, keep in mind that the melee rooster is performing really good, due to the people playing knowing how to get the most out of their class.
If you get accepted to the guild I assume, the officers expect you to perform on the same line, ofcourse while keeping your ilvl in their mind, but its not really a big gap between the ilvl's.

Further more I wish you good luck on your application.

Greets //
Rookworst
thanks 1 user thanked Rookworst for this useful post.
doomday on 31/01/2013(UTC)
Offline kasidiaris  
#3 Posted : 31 January 2013 11:14:32(UTC)
kasidiaris

Greece

No enchant on bracers is Shockwaves fault cause the mats are in his mailbox but he seems to ignore me lvling his pets:P
I lvled jc 2weeks ago and i wanted to do some normal raids before i use the gems.
About the melee team you have i already know from shock that all the team performs the best they can so i will try to compete with you for sure.
Offline Supercow  
#4 Posted : 31 January 2013 14:47:38(UTC)
Supercow

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hey there buddy! Great to see you applying!:]
Sad to see you lying tho! You never passed me a mount, Im pretty sure it was to Naeblis! But since I slay you and Shock in arenas I'll guess I have to call you a friend anyways, haha!

No but good luck on your apply and the officer team will disscuss your apply and hope to get back to you in time before next year!;D
He came, He saw, He conquered! He is SUPERCOW!
Offline kasidiaris  
#5 Posted : 31 January 2013 16:27:30(UTC)
kasidiaris

Greece

Ohh yeah it was Naeblis.I am sorry about that.Btw you didnt slay me in the arena it was 2 other friends of shock:)
Offline skatofatsas  
#6 Posted : 31 January 2013 16:30:01(UTC)
skatofatsas

Greece

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Supercow Go to Quoted Post

But since I slay you and Shock in arenas I'll guess I have to call you a friend anyways, haha!

Yeah Arelis very funny.Ha ha:P
Offline Supercow  
#7 Posted : 03 February 2013 19:11:39(UTC)
Supercow

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild!

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for an invite. (Doomday, Kaghar, Nervath, Arelis)
He came, He saw, He conquered! He is SUPERCOW!