logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kyoakunaneko  
#1 Posted : 30 December 2012 20:45:20(UTC)
kyoakunaneko

Player information
* Your name: Dylan Drijver
* Any silly nickname from childhood?:Nerd
* How old are you in real life: 16
* Where do you live: 's-Gravendeel
* At what times are you usually online: Always after 16:00 except for wednesdays and mondays(+any other occasion when I have to go to a birthday party etc.)

Character information
* Name: Kyoakunaneko
* Class / Specialization / Race: Druid/resto/troll
* Current Level:90
* Total time played on this char: 9 days
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level:(inscription(600) and herbalism(600)
* Your profile in Armoryhttp: http://eu.battle.net/wow...trom/Kyoakunaneko/simple

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier: 15:Feline swiftness, nice passive speed increase. 30:Nature's swiftness, panic button. 45: Typhoon, not alot of good choices, used for aoe interrupting in dungeons. 60:Incarnation, tree form cooldown. 75:Mighty bash, standard stun. 90: Nature's vigil, good for bursty damage taken, swap to heart of the wild for steady fights.
* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec? Always, I've always liked swapping around and playing multiple specs

* List your Alts:Dokudaga(90 rogue), hinotama(90 mage), ganjonakao(90 warrior), fajiburedo(90 dk), kaonokaitai(90 dk), akumanokao(85 warlock-saurfang)restoftw(85 shaman-saurfang), bloodyheal(85 paladin-saurfang), backripper(85 hunter-saurfang), rétardadin (85 paladin-saurfang), gandchi(81 monk), destrolion(81 warlock-saurfang), kagenotenshi(85priest-saurfang)

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00:(Any day except for monday/wednesday and not 100% on friday/saturday because of possible birthday partys etc.
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: If I am required to I will.
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?:Yes
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?:Yes
* Do you have pink goggles? (example:(No, I have a pretty realistic look at everything

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla:-
TBC:-
WotLK:-
Cata: Just started playing here, 12/12normal in tier 11, 1/7 heroic in tier 12(stopped after like 3 weeks for a break) and 4/8hc in 4.3(Just joined the top guild and trialled with them on their progress run on madness, they had 7/8hc at the time, we 1shot it and I immediately got recruited because I did so well, then the guild fell apart the week afterwards :/ )
MoP:4/6 normal MSV, set up a guild with friends, didn't go too well

* Guild history (including why you left:(Myst-saurfang(guild disbanded), dauntless-saurfang(guild changed server during my break), eternium-saurfang(lots of raiders suddenly left, raiding quit so I started a new guild wich was=) eternal light-the maelstrom, we couldn't get enough raiders for a solid team(and the people that did join didn't know how to play and weren't willing to learn)
* Friend’s in MO: -
* Why do you wish to join MO: I love raiding and finding a guild that doesnt always raid on wednesdays/mondays is hard, so I'm desperately looking for any guild that offers me decent raiding(not asking for world firsts, but want to have content dead before the next content releases.)
* What are your expectations from MO?:Alot of fun but even more concentration during raids
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?:I'll show up for every raid and if there's any reason I cant come I'll make sure to let you know, and I'll use all my characters to craft leg enchants, shoulder enchants etc.(I also enjoy helping new people learning their classes)
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? No, like I said, it's almost impossible to find guilds that dont always raid on monday/wednesday
* What makes a good guild?
* How did you find out about us?

Edited by moderator 02 January 2013 20:19:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Kaghar  
#2 Posted : 31 December 2012 10:08:18(UTC)
Kaghar

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Hello, thank you for your application.

It seems you missed two last questions, make sure you fix that.

We will discuss your application and give you an anwser within a week.
I'm a UserPostedImage and there's nothing you can do about it!
UserPostedImage<---Best B-day present EVER!!
I am rare, I am queer, I am here!
I said what what? In the butt
Grimage wrote:
I am not licking anyone else's gf

Offline kyoakunaneko  
#3 Posted : 31 December 2012 10:48:13(UTC)
kyoakunaneko

O yes, It seems like I missed the last 2 questions indeed, here they are:
* What makes a good guild? A guild is good when the players have fun together but are serious while raiding, and where people can depend on each other, trust each other, since progress raiding is a team effort after all.
* How did you find out about us? I noticed a recruitment in tradechat and immediately got attracted by raid schedule
Offline Kaghar  
#4 Posted : 02 January 2013 20:20:10(UTC)
Kaghar

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild!
However we want You to be ready to sometimes dps with your Balance spec.
So You are accepted as MS Resto, with Balance OS.

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for an invite. (Doomday, Kaghar, Nervath, Arelis)

Edited by moderator 02 January 2013 22:56:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I'm a UserPostedImage and there's nothing you can do about it!
UserPostedImage<---Best B-day present EVER!!
I am rare, I am queer, I am here!
I said what what? In the butt
Grimage wrote:
I am not licking anyone else's gf