logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Quinc  
#1 Posted : 08 October 2012 15:28:44(UTC)
Quinc

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Player information
* Your name: André
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: a few, if you are nice to me i might tell you one or two!
* How old are you in real life: 22
* Where do you live: Sweden
* At what times are you usually online: almost every afternoon.

Character information
* Name: Quinc
* Class / Specialization / Race: Tauren Protection Paladin
* Current Level: 90
* Total time played on this char: 46 days
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): Alchemy 600 & mining 600
* Your profile in Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow...e-maelstrom/Quinc/simple

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier
lvl 15 talent: worthless talent tier = Long arm of the law. could be nice to have extra speed when you have to run away, then it's just to cast an judgement on the target.
lvl 30 talent: worthless talent tier = Fist of justice. Dont know if it still works as an interupt on bosses.
lvl 45 talent: Sacred Shield. Reduce the damage taken,
lvl 60 talent: Unbreakable spirit. reduce the cooldown on one of mine defensive cooldown.
lvl 75 talent: Holy avenger. This ability amazing when you need some good burst damage
lvl 90 talent: Light's Hammer. this ability is nice for aoe pacs and heals those standing in it (me and melee)

* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec? Can either go retri or go on the monk when he's geared and lvl 90!

* List your Alts: Kadi lvl 81 Pandarien Monk.

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): Everyday that the guild has decided for "Thursday, sunday and those times you want to have an extra raid on wednesdays"
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Yes, sometimes i even read for arelis if im faster than him on the forum.
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Wouldnt expect any less from my self aswell.
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes!
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): No but i wont let the sun go down on me!
Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: None
TBC: All exept Sunwell
WotLK: Nax, Ulduar, Icc
Cata: BT BWD FL TOTFW LFR DW
MoP: 3/6 bosses.

* Guild history (including why you left): First real raiding guild i played in was KLR (Kill loot repeat). After endless months i decided to put my hc carrier to a side and go to a semi core guild so i joined valhalla made some friends and tried to help out as much i could. And when Wotlk came closer me and some irl friends made a 10 man guild to raid Nax but it didnt last long, so we decided to call the guild of.
Next guild i joined were cealestis played with them a few months, and stopped playing cuz got my self a girl. where almost inactive during the whole wotlk, did some pugs in icc and lvled some new chars.
When cata was released i started to play in valhalla but didnt get any raids going and no progress, then rookworst rekommended MO to me and Arelis. Been in MO since then.

* Friend’s in MO: Arelis, Elina, Kinda, Zortac and those i have played with in cata.
* Why do you wish to join MO: I want to raid, progress, whipe and have fun,
* What are your expectations from MO?: Progression and that you will spoil me with epics!
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: In everyway i can, help my guildies when they need help, prepairing for raids with reading up on the tactics, having food, flasks and pots with me.
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? No MO is my home and im going to stay!
* What makes a good guild? Communication within the guild, Good people that's leading the guild, the members of the guild need to respect each other and humor!
* How did you find out about us? Rookworst draged me and arelis over to MO. Been in the guild eversince

Edited by moderator 09 October 2012 21:23:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Supercow  
#2 Posted : 08 October 2012 16:39:30(UTC)
Supercow

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hey buddy! Nice to see your cute face back:)

The Officer team will be looking into your application and we will try to give you an anwser within a few days.
He came, He saw, He conquered! He is SUPERCOW!
Offline Nervath  
#3 Posted : 09 October 2012 21:23:02(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild, as Protection Paladin.

However we want You to be ready to sometimes heal with your Holy spec.
So You are accepted as Protection MS, with Holy OS.

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Please contact one of the officers ingame for an invite. (Doomday, Kaghar, Nervath, Arelis)

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
UserPostedImage