logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Allevia  
#1 Posted : 02 July 2012 17:08:05(UTC)
Allevia

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Just found that they finally released a gameplay trailer... good news?

Offline Duracelplus  
#2 Posted : 02 July 2012 17:51:01(UTC)
Duracelplus

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 38 post(s)
I...... am not getting my hopes high and won't be buying it. I think the dead cow is a skeleton now and they kinda need to stop beating it.

13 had a terrible system in general and from the gameplay it looks like its turned into a Devil May Cry or Lolipop Chainsaw kind of game instead of being a turn base strategy game with a rather interesting story. I think the whole FF franchie kinda ended after 11 when X2 came out.
UserPostedImage
Offline Koekiemonste  
#3 Posted : 04 July 2012 08:17:22(UTC)
Koekiemonste

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
FUUU why isnt it turn based...
UserPostedImage
Offline doomday  
#4 Posted : 04 July 2012 09:05:53(UTC)
doomday

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I really think they did great job with FF XIII I love how the fights work and its really intense on some parts. I don't understand ppl saying XIII or XIII-2 were bad. I think they were really awesome games. The only thing they lacked is the after beating game content tho XIII-2 actually had some.
About FF versus XIII It doesn't really look like FF since the fighting style is so different, which can make the whole game fail, but anyways I will most likely buy it anyway and check it out.
Offline Koekiemonste  
#5 Posted : 04 July 2012 20:45:18(UTC)
Koekiemonste

Man

Originally Posted by: doomday Go to Quoted Post
I really think they did great job with FF XIII I love how the fights work and its really intense on some parts. I don't understand ppl saying XIII or XIII-2 were bad. I think they were really awesome games. The only thing they lacked is the after beating game content tho XIII-2 actually had some.
About FF versus XIII It doesn't really look like FF since the fighting style is so different, which can make the whole game fail, but anyways I will most likely buy it anyway and check it out.

I think FF XIII was better then 2 Tbf.. The "content" of 2 was to easy anyways,
the side missions of 1 were atleast challening and the story of 2 was bad imo
UserPostedImage
Offline Duracelplus  
#6 Posted : 04 July 2012 22:33:41(UTC)
Duracelplus

Man
United Kingdom

I disliked F13 never bought F13-2

The reason I disliked F13 was it didn't get interesting to me till at least 20hours in, that was the end of the game for me. The end was good the story at the end was awsome, the story up to then I felt it was just them bitchy whiney about stupid pointless crap BUT the challenge mission on the side quest with the Ceth Stones were awsome. I loved that whole side quest just becaue it was ranking up diffculty till the end when it was extremely diffcult.

I liked F13 for that one reaosn that the end had an interesting story and the Side Quest was awsome and ranked up diffculty nicely.

The introduction and plot through 50% of it was completely annoying to me :P too much random shit.
UserPostedImage
Offline Koekiemonste  
#7 Posted : 04 July 2012 23:51:02(UTC)
Koekiemonste

Man

Originally Posted by: Duracelplus Go to Quoted Post
I disliked F13 never bought F13-2

The reason I disliked F13 was it didn't get interesting to me till at least 20hours in, that was the end of the game for me. The end was good the story at the end was awsome, the story up to then I felt it was just them bitchy whiney about stupid pointless crap BUT the challenge mission on the side quest with the Ceth Stones were awsome. I loved that whole side quest just becaue it was ranking up diffculty till the end when it was extremely diffcult.

I liked F13 for that one reaosn that the end had an interesting story and the Side Quest was awsome and ranked up diffculty nicely.

The introduction and plot through 50% of it was completely annoying to me :P too much random shit.

True, but meh at chapter 7 it starts to get really good, soo just push through the first part. And imo more Jrpgs have that same problem
UserPostedImage
Offline Duracelplus  
#8 Posted : 05 July 2012 00:05:49(UTC)
Duracelplus

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Koekiemonste Go to Quoted Post
True, but meh at chapter 7 it starts to get really good, soo just push through the first part. And imo more Jrpgs have that same problem

That is true nowadays. Its just like most MMO's now, nothing unique, reason I hope GW2 works out the way it does, everything is like buying a Sweetie now.

SURE I can get my favorite Chocolate bar with Caramel in centre..... even if they changed the way they made the Caramel or Chocolate ><!

Or i can totally buy that new sweetie on the market that will last for a few months and then be off the shelfs
OR I can just not buy them and save few bob a day and enjoy the whiskey.....

To be honest its the exact same as Gaming....
UserPostedImage
Offline Duracelplus  
#9 Posted : 05 July 2012 01:56:47(UTC)
Duracelplus

Man
United Kingdom

Speaking of Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy 7 is coming out for PC with Achievements and I think its gonna be tuned up abit for a nice low price of £7.99 :3 gonna be worth the money since my PS1 copy of the game is almost broken and I no longer have a PS system able to play it. Gonna be the best 100+Hours of my life! :P

http://www.joystiq.com/2...-on-pc-exclusive-to-squ/
UserPostedImage