logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Shasier  
#1 Posted : 02 July 2010 02:41:15(UTC)
Shasier

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
HudMap is different then AVR in many ways. Takes few only minutes to get used to it, and after another few minutes it rox. It's less buggy (AVR depending on camera angle was loosing marks on ppl/floor for me).
Anyway without much talking few examples in pictures of how it looks, after tonight's ICC, with a little bit info about what it does for each fight currently (some pictures may look messy, looks better in action actually, it's cause I didn't touch it, didn't customise, just ran it as it was installed).

So...

Blood Council - Empowered Shock Vortex, Shock Vortex, Fire Ball Arrow, Prince Arrow (stay spread moment below)

UserPostedImage

Blood Queen Lana'thel - Bloodbolt Whirl (as you can see below, helps to stay spread on Air Phase, and cooperates with Vamp by marking person that gonna bite you or you gotta bite)

UserPostedImage

Festergut - Vile Gas, Gas Spore (spore example below)

UserPostedImage

Rotface - Vile Gas, Infection Arrow, Splash zones (two pictures, on first arrow pointing to kitting Oozes tank, on second - Splash Zones on Ooze explosion, similar to AVR leaves marks where people were standing, what lets you not run around on explosion, just make few steps out of splash zone)

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Currently HudMap covers most fights in ICC, some in Ulduar/ToC. No need to configure anything, just download you're ready to go. Few options to switch as you may like. Minimap / LDB Icons to easy active/disable.
More info on site.

HudMap

Kind Regards
Shasier
21:06:29 (RL) (Diacide): (Reins of the Twilight Drake) roll
21:06:36 Shasier rolls 100 (1-100)
21:06:53 Shasier has been kicked out of the guild by Golithir.
“Some have little power to do good, and have likewise little strength to resist evil” (Samuel Johnson)
Offline Janai  
#2 Posted : 02 July 2010 18:31:46(UTC)
Janai

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I also played with it last night and yes, it felt cluttered on Princes. On Festergut I could have done without but on Rotface I thought it was quite lovely - I have a feeling it will be useful on Putricide and Sindra though.
If there are spelling errors in this post, someone has rearranged the keys on my keyboard.