logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Shasier  
#1 Posted : 17 May 2010 16:52:42(UTC)
Shasier

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
For those of you that like GTFO to help them survive different boss encounters and are using Power Auras or may want to start using it.
Newest versions of both of those addons are integrated now, so you can set Power Auras to get triggered by GTFO addon and make more visible warning effects when you actually need to gtfo! (especially helpful when you play WoW without sound ON sometimes).

Power Auras
This addon was created to provide visual cues (auras) when you gain buffs, debuffs and many more. Very useful for shorts buffs or debuffs, it allows you to draw in the center of the screen, or around your character, very customizable visual effects, rather than having to look at or mouseover buff/debuff icons/actionbars.
Initially created to give visual cues for short duration procs like "clear casting" or some boost trinket you activate, many more aura triggers have been added since.
It now works with debuffs (whatever their name), debuff types (like Magic or Curse), combo points, harmful area spells, weapon enchants, Health, Mana, Rage or Energy thresholds, action cooldowns, aggro, pvp status and stance or shapeshift form.

GTFO
New with 2.1: Power Auras integration - GTFO and Power Auras have teamed up to display visual animations when you're being warned so you can get alerts while playing with the sound off. A new "GTFO" dropdown selection is available in Power Auras and requires GTFO 2.1 or later.
This addon provides an audible alert when you're standing in something you're not supposed to be standing in. In some cases, you'll be warned before you start taking damage.
It's particularly useful for individuals that play with their spell graphics turned down or for those that just need a little extra help being told to GTFO. It also helps out with PvP when you can't tell who's casting the AOE.
Tuned for WotLK dungeons and raids, some old BC raids, and PvP.

Stay alive and gtfo when needed!

Kind Regards
Shas
21:06:29 (RL) (Diacide): (Reins of the Twilight Drake) roll
21:06:36 Shasier rolls 100 (1-100)
21:06:53 Shasier has been kicked out of the guild by Golithir.
“Some have little power to do good, and have likewise little strength to resist evil” (Samuel Johnson)
Offline Shasier  
#2 Posted : 17 May 2010 19:04:26(UTC)
Shasier

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Cause you're the best of the best.

Personally I like to have some help around, if it makes me even a better player... and I'm sure there are more out there like myself.

As to memory usage, in raid ~30MB, out of raid ~100MB.
21:06:29 (RL) (Diacide): (Reins of the Twilight Drake) roll
21:06:36 Shasier rolls 100 (1-100)
21:06:53 Shasier has been kicked out of the guild by Golithir.
“Some have little power to do good, and have likewise little strength to resist evil” (Samuel Johnson)
Offline Hal  
#3 Posted : 18 May 2010 10:35:39(UTC)
Hal

Man
Sweden

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)
In my opinion i enhance gamefeeling with addons. clearing up all crap on screen for bettet feeling =)
i play to much