logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dgaurd  
#1 Posted : 15 March 2013 21:45:23(UTC)
dgaurd

Greece

Greetings Mystical odour
I noticed that you req at the moment
so i'll give it a go.

Character Information
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Deathguardx (renamded coz of trasnfer i was aka NAzor )

Character Race: tauren

Character Class: Warrior

Character Sex: Male

Character Level: 90

Played Time: 224d

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow...he-maelstrom/Deathguardx

Personal Information
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: George

Sex: Male

Nationality:Georgia , i live @greece

Professions, Gear, Attunements etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professions: Leatherworking/engi ( lvling )

Talents: Arms pvp / prot pvp coz of no pve guild

Ventrilo / Teamspeak: Yes / Yes

Attunements: 486 ilvl (working as hard as possible but luck ant with me )

Working on reputations also .

Highest PvP Rank: Rank 9

Highest PvP arena :2637

Secondary Characters: Lvling monk

Previous Guilds: Dyslekticul herows

Reasons left: well i am in there but its a rly nice pvp guild but i wanna see pve part of mop too

Playtimes: I can raid every day after 19:00 Server time as long as needed

PvE Experience:
UBRS(was raid )Cleared
ZG:Cleared
Aq20:Cleared
Molten core: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
Aq40:Till Cthun
Karazhan: Cleared
Gruls's:Cleared
SSC: Cleared (- vash )
TK :clear (-kael)
BT :clear
sunwell:until brutalus
Naxx 25: clear
Ulduar :clear
Toc : Never enter as warrior but Clear n/h
icc : Clear

Computer Hardware
Connection Type: Cable (Its Pretty Stable)

Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.93 ghz

Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 8800 gtx

Communication: Yes I have a working mic

Brief Info about myself and my WoW history
I picked up the game about 9 years ago when i was searching through the shelves of my local gaming store. And basically i fell in love with it .
The entire reason I decided to join to this guild is so that i can see the PVe of MOP. Well im a kinda hardcore player I can raid every day, at any times . Myself well what can I say Im a wow freak Im completely addicted to this game. I play this game to see end game content as I why I pay my subscription to this game otherwise I would quit it altogether. I know what is required of every raider and what to expect prior to raids and at raids which is simple ; good raid attendance, willing to farm for pots or buy,most importantly skill and patience to learn new encounters.My gear ain't that good it rly sucks , I admit.I'm doing my best to improve it though i am rly fresh at mop not even 1month since playing.My experience and skill will back-up the minus from my gear as much is that possible. .I am a vey dedicated player , who has targets and does the impossible possible in order to achieve them.I have experience as Class Leader in great guilds .I like to lead, but I also listen to orders.I have a quite big sence of humour , but I know when to get serious.+ I never whine about loot.Loot comes on 2nd hand , downing bosses goes first but at this part of season i think gear comes 1st since guilds trying to make progress and i know how hard is to req some one gear less been there done that

Reasons quiting : Well i was in love with pvp and my goal was gladiator and #1 if possible since i cleared the pve of WOLTK, for some rly bad luck my 3v3 healer quit wow 1 month before the end of season, when our team was rank 6 with 2637 so we stayed there and at reset the other teams pushed and we lost the gladi so i had rly nice reason to give up this drug called wow + it was time for me to start collage so i quit at 2010 ( if i am not mistaken )

Reasons for joining : I would like to join Mystical odour cause i want to progress in Mop pve , kill new boss , do whatever i can to help the guild and ofc to have fun.I also hope to see encounters which i havent had the pleasure to experience yet . Seeing how you have quite nice progress I also hope to be apart of a good guild that wants to compete about kills and outdoor content plus you are as old school as i am so we have many exp to share such is the 40 man raids

What do i expect from you as a guild ? I expect a guild not afraid of whiping for progress, nor doing multiple attempts on same boss all night. I expect good and long raiding hours, and some progress of course I do NOT expect any loot, I am no lootwhore, though it is important for progress.

Final Thoughts
------------------------------------------------
I belive my PvE experience is quite extensive so if you re questioning my competence, I d love to have some trial runs.
I believe I can be an asset to the Mystical odour

If you need any more information feel free to ask or contact me in-game:]

That's all , thx for your time , hope to hear from you a (positive XD) reply soon.
Best Wishes.
George.

Edited by moderator 18 March 2013 07:57:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Nervath  
#2 Posted : 17 March 2013 20:40:21(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Thanks for applying Deathguardx :]

Please edit your post to contain the application form. You can find it here.
If you are not sure how an application is supposed to look like, feel free to check any of the posts on this subforum. Plenty of good examples around.
UserPostedImage
Offline dgaurd  
#3 Posted : 17 March 2013 22:35:37(UTC)
dgaurd

Greece

sorry thought copy paste appli is stupid but as i can see you are not capable to read my appli ty for your time and delete my post if possible .

Edited by user 17 March 2013 23:40:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline doomday  
#4 Posted : 18 March 2013 07:56:26(UTC)
doomday

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
You are missing whole MoP progress on your current application. Also we found your old application from 6 years ago which was almost identical. So have you been just copy pasting the application for these last years and changing few stuff every expansion? Also in 6 years you have only gone up from 18 years to 21 years. I wonder where did you lie there -.O?
This is your old applicaiton we are talking about
http://www.hnm.gr/wow/viewtopic.php?t=1182

So if you don't have the effort to do the application we have it just shows how little motivation you have to join our guild. All you did was copy paste your old application from your computer to our forums. What kind of first impression that gives to us what do you think?

But as you wish your application is Declined because the lack of effort you are able to put to application.
Never the less we hope you find guild that suits you the best

Edited by moderator 18 March 2013 14:40:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified