logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Megabiaaz  
#1 Posted : 01 March 2013 22:50:11(UTC)
Megabiaaz

Finland

Player information
* Your name: Petteri Mäkelä
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: Putte (kind of a nickname for a pig, so maybe that explains something :D)
* How old are you in real life: 21
* Where do you live: Helsinki, Finland
* At what times are you usually online: Usually at evening :)

Character information
* Name: Megabiaaz
* Class / Specialization / Race: Nightelf Frost Deathknight
* Current Level: I guess its 90
* Total time played on this char: 27 Days. Most of time has come from MoP
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): 600 Engineering 600 Alchemy (Flask-mastery)
* Your profile in Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow...orrow/Megabiaaz/advanced

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier
Plague Leech : Good disease refreshing ability combined with Outbreak
Purgatory : For the unexpected damage that would kill me, it might give healers a chance to save me from death. Anti-Magic Zone is good too for raid-dmg. Changing if needed.
Death's Advance : Extra speed is always good.
Death Pact: Can heal myself by sacrificin half of my pet's health.
Blood Tap : Best for DW frost since I use Killing Machine ALOT so I have almost all the time that one extra rune waiting.
Gorefiend's Grasp : I use this for simply gathering add's in one place (like gotta catch'em all) but Desecrated Ground is one option too.

* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec? When my gear is good enough I might even roll for tank so I dont really care which spec I play :)

* List your Alts: Verxx lvl 85 Rogue (<-- played with my rogue from vanilla to late cata and then rolled DK) and Megablaaz lvl 86 Paladin

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. If needed I can bring out my wishes at work so might be that I can raid almost every day of the week.
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: I do everything if needed, even the dirty stuff that you guys want :O
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Ofcourse.
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: As I said. I DO EVERYTHING. I guess it's yes.
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): LOL IM SEMI-GNOME ENGINEER PRO 1337. Not really, using them only when im sleeping.

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: None
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, SSC (expect Lady Sexysnake), One boss from TK (expect Lady Sexysnake)
WotLK: Naxx, EoE, ToGC, about 6 bosses from Ulduar and ICC (expect Bad-Arthas)
Cata: VERY LATE DS so not really any.... :(
MoP: All the normal content so no any hc :( <--- sadface

* Guild history (including why you left):
Wotlk: Katalyst, guild went down so thats why it ended....
Cata to MoP: Visio, my current guild. I might do not have a raiding-spot in this guild so I dont see any point for me staying here.

* Friend’s in MO: I could say Doomday. Well im not sure that does it count if you have known eachother for about 15 years....
* Why do you wish to join MO: I want good guild with good players and looking forward for clearing the coming 5.2. raid. Ofcourse random nakedness is always nice!
* What are your expectations from MO?: Ubaleet pwning. Nah... I want that people sometimes understand that real-life (what??) may come before WoW. For example girlfriend (huah) or work.
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: Not bringing any kind of bad atmosphere and ofcourse that ubaleet dps for raids. I know how to act as a jerk, so it gives me and edge how to avoid it pretty well (prevents bringing bad reputation for guild).
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? NOPE
* What makes a good guild? Me.... I think you cant just name one thing, but just to name one thing I guess it's the overall people-level (no im not talking about level "asian"). Meaning that almost everybody can take things as a joke and realizes that you dont heff to be mad, its only a game.
* How did you find out about us? Talked with Doomday.

I guess you noticed that im alliance and playing atm in Darksorrow realm but i think you dont have to be a scientist to notice that im willing to migrate :)

Edited by moderator 02 March 2013 20:42:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline doomday  
#2 Posted : 01 March 2013 22:59:32(UTC)
doomday

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I approve this this application!
Also some Finnish people with paragon blood in them is always good for guild.

Nicely made application and It's nice to see someone put effort to answers other than "yes" and "no" which doesn't really give us good idea how person is. Bolding the answers is also nice.

Good luck with your application!
Offline Djekic  
#3 Posted : 02 March 2013 08:01:43(UTC)
Djekic

Denmark

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 38 post(s)
nvm...
Offline Nervath  
#4 Posted : 02 March 2013 15:18:19(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Thanks for applying Megabiaaz :]

Officer team will discuss your application and you should get an answer in few days. Good Luck!
UserPostedImage
Offline doomday  
#5 Posted : 02 March 2013 20:42:01(UTC)
doomday

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Sinut on hyväksytty kiltaan Depsinä!
Ole kuitenkin silloin tällöin valmis tankkaamaan Bloodina.
Joten DPS MS ja tank OS
So You are accepted as DPS MS, with tanking OS.

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for an invite. (Doomday, Kaghar, Nervath, Arelis)

Edited by moderator 03 March 2013 13:30:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified