logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tyfusius Offline
#1 Posted : 12 September 2005 21:37:51(UTC)
Tyfusius

Man
Norway

Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 100 post(s)
History of the Bleeding Hemorrhoids and Mystical Odour

Bleeding Hemorrhoids (BH) started out as a FPS (First Person Shooter) clan by a group of friends playing Call of Duty United Offensive (CoDUO). The name is not meant to be straight up vulgar. In the world of online games the group of friends founding BH was old compared to the average gamer. So, we became Bleeding Hemorrhoids.

The same group of people also started to play WoW. Unfortunately we created main characters on seperate realms in seperate guilds. This led us to create alts on a fairly new and low populated PvP realm, The Maelstrom. We wanted a guild to call our own, so we formed Bleeding Hemorrhoids over there.

The convenience of having one name and thus one domain, helped us consolidate both the information and technology such as Teamspeak, forum and so on.

The majority of the BH guys was playing on the Arathor realm. And after going to seperate guilds on our way to stardom, we missed playing with people we knew and could trust. Along the way we made new friends, people sharing the same in-game interests. Together, we formed BH at the Arathor realm.

Blizzard's naming policy however seems to differ from realm to realm. After a week our dear Guild Master received a letter from Blizzard saying that we were violating the naming policy and the "hey, hey, I'm happy to be gay" -name Moonlight Divinity was shoved in our face. We could luckily enough, come up with three suggestions, where Blizzard would pick one. So we became Mystical Odour.

The Maelstrom realm had a slow start containing mostly Arathor alts, but slowly and surely it grew up and bacame a big end-game raiding guild here aswell learning from the mistakes and successes on the Arathor realm.

We are also proud to announce yet another realm start doing end game in TBC on the PvP realm Kazzak. This is purely a Norwegian guild and contains some very experienced players, based of the founders of Mystical Odour.

Since August 2005 we have lived happily on all realms, having great success in end game content. People come and people go - but the guild continues to prosper due to its relative high age level.

The introduction of The Burning Crusade led to some changes, new content and new friends. We want to thank the community of Arathor and all our playing friends for sharing tears and joy in this special atmosphere.

Do not hesitate to take contact with any of Mystical Odours and we wish you all a great day.

Remember: Once you have been an Odour, you'll never stop smelling.

Greetings from all Members of Mystical Odour

-=- Join the Mystical Odour SWTOR guild @ The Red Eclipse (EU) -=-
Runer Offline
#2 Posted : 12 September 2006 23:09:51(UTC)
Runer

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
bump make sticky plz - cant do it myself for some reason
Deadmine Offline
#3 Posted : 13 September 2006 02:02:08(UTC)
Deadmine

Thats actually interesting to read. only i hadn't my glasses on, just like a warrior tanking in battle stance, but it's good to read :D
Unlincha Offline
#4 Posted : 13 September 2006 03:03:34(UTC)
Unlincha

Back in the good old day eh? <3 Blush
Unlincha - shadow\disc Undead Priest - 70 Gear
Firmabil Offline
#5 Posted : 13 September 2006 17:19:38(UTC)
Firmabil

Man

Isn't this a bit out of date though?
<3<3
Runer Offline
#6 Posted : 13 September 2006 17:20:22(UTC)
Runer

aye but with your imba writeing skills and good memory im sure you can update it *cough*
Runer Offline
#7 Posted : 15 September 2006 03:01:26(UTC)
Runer

Runer wrote:
aye but with your imba writeing skills and good memory im sure you can update it *cough*

*cough*
.Serpan Offline
#8 Posted : 14 December 2006 14:26:05(UTC)
.Serpan

Man

Runer wrote:
Runer wrote:

*cough*

/bump
Sometimes Serpan leaves Azeroth and appears on the streets like a normal man

Gnome Mage, Lvl 60
My spec:
http://www.wow-europe.co...000000005050231023501051
Wabbit Offline
#9 Posted : 15 June 2007 02:47:16(UTC)
Wabbit

History
History of the Bleeding Hemorriods and Mystical Odour

Bleeding Hemorriods (BH) started out as a FPS (First Person Shooter) clan by a group of friends playing Call of Duty United Offensive (CoDUO). The name is not meant to be straight up vulgar. In the world of online games the group of friends founding BH was old compared to the average gamer. So, we became Bleeding Hemorroids.

The same group of people also started to play WoW. Unfortunately we created main characters on seperate realms in seperate guilds. This led us to create alts on a fairly new and low populated PvP realm, The Malstroem. We wanted a guild to call our own, so we formed Bleeding Hemorroids.

The convenience of having one name and thus one domain, helped us consolidate both the information and technology such as Teamspeak, forum and so on.

The majority of the BH guys was playing an the Arathor realm. And after going to seperate guilds on our way to stardom, we missed playing with people we knew and could trust. Along the way we made new friends, people sharing the same in-game interests. Together, we formed BH at the Arathor realm. Blizzard’s naming policy however seems to differ from realm to realm. After a week our dear Guild Master recieved a letter from Blizzard saying that we were violating the naming policy and the “hey, hey, I’m happy to be gay” -name Moonlight Divinity was shoved in our face. We could luckely enough, come up with three suggestions, where Blizzard would pick one. So we became Mystical Odour.

We are also proud to announce yet another ream start doing end game in TBC on the server Kazzak. This is puerly a Norwegian guild and contains some very experienced players, based of the founders of Mystical Odour.

Since August 2005 we have lived happily on all realms, having great success in end game content. People come and people go - but the guild continues to prosper due to its relative high age level.

The introduction of The Burning Crusade led to some changes, new content and new friends. We want to thank the community of Arathor and all our playing friends for sharing tears and joy in this special athmosphere.

Do not hesitate to take contact with any of Mystical Odours and we wish you all a great day.

Greetings from all Members of Mystical Odour
RETIRED SPRUTIE
Tyfusius Offline
#10 Posted : 15 June 2007 03:43:28(UTC)
Tyfusius

Man
Norway

Updated.

stix Offline
#11 Posted : 15 June 2007 15:00:34(UTC)
stix

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
In MYSTICAL ODOUR we trust
Aryon Offline
#12 Posted : 15 June 2007 15:55:34(UTC)
Aryon

Man

LONG LIVE THE ODOUR!!!

I miss toad
stix Offline
#13 Posted : 13 February 2008 01:27:02(UTC)
stix

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
and 11th february we got ALL dungeons in game cleared :D
Vafo Offline
#14 Posted : 13 March 2008 15:50:04(UTC)
Vafo

I'm history too!
Blasphemy Offline
#15 Posted : 19 September 2009 21:23:21(UTC)
Blasphemy

Man

Tyfusius wrote:

Remember: Once you have been an Odour, you'll never stop smelling.

That wasnt in the code of conduct!
Grimage Offline
#16 Posted : 20 September 2009 14:24:12(UTC)
Grimage

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Blasphemy wrote:
That wasnt in the <strong>Code of Conduct</strong>!

Gravedigger:P
I am not a gnome... I am just vertically challenged!
Rolan Offline
#17 Posted : 10 November 2013 05:59:00(UTC)
Rolan

Man
Norway

Moonlight Divinity <3 Haha, That day! And all the rage at teamspeak! :)
Oh sweet! 1x (Rolan)
Tyfusius Offline
#18 Posted : 12 November 2013 02:34:08(UTC)
Tyfusius

Man
Norway

Originally Posted by: Rolan Go to Quoted Post
Moonlight Divinity <3 Haha, That day! And all the rage at teamspeak! :)

Haha, Rooooolan!

You know, Ballex and I were just talking about you the other day when we played some War Thunder. How are you?

Rolan Offline
#19 Posted : 20 November 2013 12:44:11(UTC)
Rolan

Man
Norway

Tyfusius you little rascal, how's my favorite little diabolic gnome doing? Blush
And not to forget Ballex, my other little thief gnome lurking in the shadows! /Blessing of might every 5 min <3

So that was the cause of my sneezing the other day! I knew someone was talking about me!

I'm doing fine, still stuck playing every game I come across! War Thunder, flying game from what I can see? Maybe I should pull out my joystick and join in on some action soon, been missing you guys Big Smile 1
Tho I have been hiding from the world under a rock in hope that Elder Scrolls: Online will come somewhat sooner!

Blessing of friendship,
- Rolan
Oh sweet! 1x (Rolan)