logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Nazkol Offline
#1 Posted : 29 May 2017 02:41:39(UTC)
Nazkol

Denmark

Player information
* Your name: Daniel
* Any silly nickname from childhood?:
* How old are you in real life: 27
* Where do you live: Denmark
* At what times are you usually online:

Character information
* Name: Nazkria
* Class / Race: Priest - Human
* Primary Spec: Shadow
* Current Level: 110
* Total time played on this char: 312 days 16 hours 20 min and 35 secs
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): Tailoring 750/800 and Enchanting 733/800
* Your profile in Armory https://worldofwarcraft....r/emerald-dream/nazkria

* Talent Build and reason for that build: (Pref WoW Talent Calc link)
* If you re-spec, what would be your talent spec for end game raiding and why:
Probably Holy, since thats the only weapon I have besides shadow.
* List your Alts:
Arathor
Lawdlewd - 110 - Mage
Naqe - 110 - Rogue

Emerald Dream
Nexlin - 110 - Death Knight
Suchballer - 110 - Warrior
Nazkol - 110 - Paladin
Nazzypoop - 110 - Shaman
Drlocktopus - 110 - Warlock
Rerollisreal - 110 - Mage

Draenor
Nazkol - 110 - Paladin

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:30 until 23:30): I can attend all your raid hours :)
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: I will be checking forums during the day and before raid to see if there is any news from the officer team.
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: I understand that.
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes I have
* Do you have a pointy wizard hat? (for fashion purposes and bosskill screenshots!):(I should have, or else i better get grinding :3)

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience, please fill out your raiding experience on content when it was still current
i.e. If you killed Ragnoras in Molten Core when Molten Core was still a relevant 40 man raid. We really don't need to know if you have gone back and solo'd it or 5 manned Sunwell last week.

Vanilla: Cleared it all.
TBC: Cleared it all except the last 4 bosses.
WotLK: Cleared it all except LK HC and Ruby Sanctum HC.
Cata: Cleared it all.
MoP: Cleared it all.
WoD: Cleared it all except Brackenspore.

* Guild history (including why you left):
My guild history is a bit long, did a lot of guilding hopping in WOTLK, so will start from Cata. unless you want a deeper detailed version please do tell me.

Cata: Obsolete(10), I raided here with IRL friends and friends from older guilds, we disbanded when DS came and I joined Maligned(10), which i cleared DS with and then some of the bosses in MSV, but I left there to join Obscene(25) cause the main tanks had me on ignore. Raided a few weeks with Obscene before returning back to Arathor to play with friends again in Conviction(25), I raided with them all the way up to Garrosh HC progress, where my time to play wow changed a bit cause of personal stuff, so couldn't give myself 100% with raid times, so I appled to Angels of Ares(25 AoA), cleared Siege of origrimmar with them, came into WoD with them aswell, where I had to cut my raiding time even more cause of College stuff, which made me not raid for a while, until I joined Crusaders of Honor(20) where some of the old conviction people have moved to. cleared HFC with them(can ask Eneas about my time here if needed), then the guild disbanded a bit before Legion came out and since then i haven't really raided seriously more on a causal level, and now I feel it is time to start raiding again.

* Friends in MO: I got Eneas and hardbeats(Harder), and maybe some others I'm not sure hehe :P
* Why do you wish to join MO: I wanna get into raiding again and with friends, I miss raiding with Eneas :P
* What are your expectations from MO?: To have fun while raiding, and yeah get to know new people.
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?:
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? I am not applying else where than MO.
* What makes a good guild? A good guild is when you have a strong core within your guild, that respect each other, and try and spend time together outside of raid, be in M+ or other games, so you bond so you know each others strengths and weaknesses. But it also depends on what the guild is looking for of course.
* How did you find out about us? I've been on Arathor for ages, it is my starting realm so thats the way I know about you mainly.

And tell us a joke!: My application?, I'm like really bad at jokes :/

PS: I already know what I'm going to be working on which is my rotation(Just need to get the finer details sorted) and learn all the boss fights for the raids, these are things I know, I need to work on which I will.

I hope you give me a chance in MO, and thanks for reading my application hope I didn't miss anything, if I did don't be afraid of poking me ingame on Nazkol#2254
Proto Offline
#2 Posted : 29 May 2017 10:04:29(UTC)
Proto

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Hey there,
Thanks for the app we'll discuss it and get back to you shortly!

Proto
Protocell Bear Dudu
Misgnomer Magic immune
Tacgnol Healthstones!

Proko Offline
#3 Posted : 02 June 2017 17:47:19(UTC)
Proko

Sweden

Nazkol! Proko here from maligned times if you remember me. GL with your app!
Yurp/Jokokokokokokokokokokokokoko
Nazkol Offline
#4 Posted : 02 June 2017 18:19:57(UTC)
Nazkol

Denmark

heya Proko :D

I remember you <3 and thanks :)
Proto Offline
#5 Posted : 02 June 2017 20:42:39(UTC)
Proto

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 19 post(s)