logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tyfusius Offline
#1 Posted : 14 November 2014 16:21:32(UTC)
Tyfusius

Rank: Gnomish High Rank of Spectacularity

Man
Norway
Joined: 27/08/2005(UTC)
Posts: 5,143
Location: Scandinavia

Thanks: 290 times
Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Hi guys,

Hope all is well, and that all dwagons live in fear of The Odour.

During the weekend there will be some maintenance on the firewall that is fronting the server this forum is running. We can expect the gnomes to be taking down the forum some time during this weekend. This will also affect the team speak server on ts.mysticalodour.com.

In the meantime, here's a Banana Gnome!
Tyfusius attached the following image(s):
Banana-Gnome.jpg

-=- Join the Mystical Odour SWTOR guild @ The Red Eclipse (EU) -=-
Lock Offline
#2 Posted : 14 November 2014 19:04:26(UTC)
Lock
Rank: Administration

Man
United Kingdom
Joined: 31/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 2,694
Location: England

Thanks: 27 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Thanks for the heads up Tyf, hope all is well with you!
//Goli

and then steal the gbank



Vagrant Offline
#3 Posted : 16 November 2014 22:07:24(UTC)
Vagrant
Rank: Veteran

Joined: 22/04/2006(UTC)
Posts: 3,177
Location: Belgium

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Yo tyf and goli
What we do in live,
echoes in eternity.


Greetings Vagrant MO'er in heart.
Tyfusius Offline
#4 Posted : 20 November 2014 20:52:29(UTC)
Tyfusius

Rank: Gnomish High Rank of Spectacularity

Man
Norway
Joined: 27/08/2005(UTC)
Posts: 5,143
Location: Scandinavia

Thanks: 290 times
Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Hi Vagrant! Hi Goli.

So, are any of you oldies back playing the expansion?

-=- Join the Mystical Odour SWTOR guild @ The Red Eclipse (EU) -=-
Nibsy Offline
#5 Posted : 21 November 2014 16:18:18(UTC)
Nibsy
Rank: Full Duplex

Czech Republic
Joined: 10/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 984
Location: Prague

Thanks: 87 times
Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tyfusius Go to Quoted Post
Hi Vagrant! Hi Goli.

So, are any of you oldies back playing the expansion?


Yeah usually 60+ ppl online during peak hrs, even Lysara got back! Only you and Grimie are missing ;-)
Tyfusius Offline
#6 Posted : 21 November 2014 18:06:34(UTC)
Tyfusius

Rank: Gnomish High Rank of Spectacularity

Man
Norway
Joined: 27/08/2005(UTC)
Posts: 5,143
Location: Scandinavia

Thanks: 290 times
Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Nibsy Go to Quoted Post
Yeah usually 60+ ppl online during peak hrs, even Lysara got back! Only you and Grimie are missing ;-)


All the old farts! I don't think I will get it at all though. I actually went back to SWTOR a bit now to use the 12 x XP thingie. I asked Grimmie the other day if she considered trying out the new WoW expansion but she had no plans to try it.

Miss the people, but not the game.

Though I heard they have implemented a lot of SWTOR-ish features now, and even improved them? Like player housing, companions and so on.

-=- Join the Mystical Odour SWTOR guild @ The Red Eclipse (EU) -=-
stix Offline
#7 Posted : 24 November 2014 02:09:57(UTC)
stix

Rank: Brokeback Pirate

Joined: 11/01/2006(UTC)
Posts: 2,442
Location: Madrid

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
hi tyf. I´ve played a few times SWTOR .....but i think i was kicked from clan or seomthing xDD hahahah hope to see you from time to time if i play there again.
about WOW.....dunno what will happen, maybe i´ll play the expansion, just to aste it.....but when the game price drop XD
Nibsy Offline
#8 Posted : 24 November 2014 15:34:59(UTC)
Nibsy
Rank: Full Duplex

Czech Republic
Joined: 10/11/2009(UTC)
Posts: 984
Location: Prague

Thanks: 87 times
Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 45 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tyfusius Go to Quoted Post
All the old farts! I don't think I will get it at all though. I actually went back to SWTOR a bit now to use the 12 x XP thingie. I asked Grimmie the other day if she considered trying out the new WoW expansion but she had no plans to try it.

Miss the people, but not the game.

Though I heard they have implemented a lot of SWTOR-ish features now, and even improved them? Like player housing, companions and so on.


Yeah was considering give SWTOR another go, now when Revan's back! Just not sure when I'd take the time for that, with DA, WOW and a few other games around and already having complains that I play too much ;) But you never know, might do that for Xmas anyway, will see! Certainly would be fab to play again with y'all!
Tyfusius Offline
#9 Posted : 24 November 2014 18:05:29(UTC)
Tyfusius

Rank: Gnomish High Rank of Spectacularity

Man
Norway
Joined: 27/08/2005(UTC)
Posts: 5,143
Location: Scandinavia

Thanks: 290 times
Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stix Go to Quoted Post
hi tyf. I´ve played a few times SWTOR .....but i think i was kicked from clan or seomthing xDD hahahah hope to see you from time to time if i play there again.
about WOW.....dunno what will happen, maybe i´ll play the expansion, just to aste it.....but when the game price drop XD


Hmm, that is weird. No reason why anyone is kicked from an inactive guild. If you see me online just whisper me and I will invite you. (Not playing that much though)

Originally Posted by: Nibsy Go to Quoted Post
Yeah was considering give SWTOR another go, now when Revan's back! Just not sure when I'd take the time for that, with DA, WOW and a few other games around and already having complains that I play too much ;) But you never know, might do that for Xmas anyway, will see! Certainly would be fab to play again with y'all!


I totally understand that. I had to be disciplined in order not to buy Dragon Age just yet. Same with the new Assassin's Creed and Far Cry. And I also have Shadow of Mordor. But I was stupid enough to take the Revan bait just to complete all advanced classes. *:P

-=- Join the Mystical Odour SWTOR guild @ The Red Eclipse (EU) -=-
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

MO Pink Theme Modded By Tyf (Mystical Odour)
Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2018, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.204 seconds.