logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

DeathByFrost Offline
#1 Posted : 10 November 2014 00:39:43(UTC)
DeathByFrost

Man

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi some of you may remember me during wrath/cata I am Tarabias a former member of mystical odour a place I considered home and never really settled back into the game since I left.

As some of you may know I was asked to leave because I made the idiotic mistake of telling a friend/applicant some of the remarks made about his application. I hold my hands up that was wrong and I shouldn't have done it at all and I believe asking me to leave was 100% the correct thing to do.

Since I left MO I xrealmed to sanity on bladefist where I was in a guild fighting for realm firsts I didn't feel home here at all and left before the release of dragon soul and put the game down for a few months before returning to try and help a friends guild from becoming inactive but sadly it did and I couldn't help and I gave up the game again for a good year. I've recently started playing again (currently on silvermoon in a friends guild) but again I don't feel at home I don't have the friendship and family feeling MO gave me.

I come today asking for forgiveness and to ask if I was to make a new application for warlords would I be welcome back or am barking up the wrong tree.

For anyone that wants to talk to me in game about the above or just to keep in touch my bnet Id is howie182#2847 although I won't be online this evening due to a family birthday

Tara
Alorian Offline
#2 Posted : 10 November 2014 19:45:12(UTC)
Alorian

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Hey Tara, been a wile! Hope your safe and well :D I'm no longer raiding with the guild so have no answers to your questions I'm afraid. Just thought I'd say hi. Maybe try have a chat with Dia or Ida in game maybe?

MrChumble Offline
#3 Posted : 10 November 2014 21:55:20(UTC)
MrChumble

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Hi Tara, I've copied this to the officer forum for discussion. Can't guarantee a quick reply; many folk are taking a short break before WoD.
Idalah Offline
#4 Posted : 10 November 2014 21:58:18(UTC)
Idalah

Man
Denmark

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Personally I don't mind giving second chances in general and especially when it's a friend, I know that you really regret what happened back then, from talking with you about it, multiple times.

I have no clue what the usual policy is for stuff like this, I've kind of been putting off replying, in hope of Golithir sneaking online so I could ask him for advice. Anyhoo, I wouldn't mind letting you back in, and I will see if I can catch Dia tonight to see if I can make him look at the forum for once!
/Ida - Sitting Bear and Master in the arts of AFK & Forum Pixie

Idalah - 110 Guardian Druid - Engineer and Alchemist
DeathByFrost Offline
#5 Posted : 10 November 2014 22:45:07(UTC)
DeathByFrost

Man

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
First and foremost thanks for keeping me posted.
Long time indeed not seen alot of you about for a while only really had my priest and shaman bobbing round arathor recently. Alorian good choice on a horde race :P always been a cow man
dksheikah Offline
#6 Posted : 12 November 2014 21:53:58(UTC)
dksheikah

show my support hi james :) hope it goes well for you