logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Univex Offline
#1 Posted : 15 June 2013 16:32:19(UTC)
Univex

Player information
* Your name: Mikkel
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: No.
* How old are you in real life: 19
* Where do you live: Denmark
* At what times are you usually online: depends, but I tend to be online after 15.

Character information
* Name: Univex
* Class / Specialization / Race: Rogue currently I play combat as I really enjoy playing the spec, my race is undead I might change it in the future.
* Current Level: 90
* Total time played on this char: 16 days It haven't been my main, I recently started taking this char really seriously.
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): LW and skinning atm.
* Your profile in Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow...maelstrom/Univex/simple

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier
Tier 1 - shadow focus because it helps giving me a solid opener and helps me with my dps in general.
Tier 2 - Combat Readiness for survival I might change it to deadly throw sometimes.
Tier 3 - Cheat death for raids because of the sort of last resort it provides me with and leeching poison for soloing.
tier 4 - Burst of speed I like to have that sort of sprint ability ready for me at any giving moment.
tier 5 - prey of the weak I wasn't quite sure which one to pick to be quite honest.
tier 6 - anticipation In order to prevent wasting combo points.
* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec? Yes I am.

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): I can pretty much raid all days.
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?:Ye most definitely!!
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Yes I am aware of that.
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes I have.
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): Purple.

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: I managed to clear ZG Onyxia's Lair and MC.
TBC: In TBC I raided with my old resto shaman and cleared all the raids up to Sunwell, I really enjoyed that time I spent playing on that character.
WotLK: When WOTLK got realesed I decided to take a short break for about half a year, and then afterwards I came back for some casual ICC pugs.
Cata: I mostly pvped this expansion, but I did manage to kill heroic Ragnaros and Deathwing.
MoP: I have done all raids expect from TOT and I am willing to do anything that is required for me to learn tacs and so forth, I am really motivated.

* Guild history (including why you left): I Haven't been in that many guilds with my rogue yet since I first recently started playing on it.
* Friend’s in MO: Arelis
* Why do you wish to join MO: I wish to start raiding again and friend some new friends in the game which I love to play.
* What are your expectations from MO?: countless hours of fun and enjoyable raiding time.
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: participate in as many raids as possible and I'll make sure to help if anyone needs it.
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? No I am not.
* What makes a good guild? if the raiding group has alot of edurance and wont give up that easily although they encounter seemingly impossible fights/bosses, and also it is quite important with a guild having a good solid form of humour.
* How did you find out about us? Trade chat and from a friend.
Nervath Offline
#2 Posted : 15 June 2013 16:40:34(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Thank you for your application. We will discuss it with officer team and you should get an asnwer in few days.
Good luck!
Nervath Offline
#3 Posted : 17 June 2013 00:36:10(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild!

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for a promote. (Arelis,Nervath,Doomday,Kaghar )