logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

kyoakunaneko Offline
#1 Posted : 12 May 2013 05:44:51(UTC)
kyoakunaneko

Hey guys it's Kman, I finally got used to work and I think its time to start raiding again, as a warlock as I enjoy dps alot these days.

Player information
* Your name: Dylan Drijver
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: -
* How old are you in real life: 16
* Where do you live: The Netherlands
* At what times are you usually online: 18-22/23-ish on work days and in the weekend im online all the time

Character information
* Name: Kmahn
* Class / Specialization / Race: lock/demo(will change alot progress specific wise)/undead
* Current Level:90 ofcourse
* Total time played on this char: Not that long, a few days of playing time
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level):Currently none as im leveling BiS profs instead of my old farmprofs
* Your profile in Armory: please look up Kmahn yourself :/ can't link it as I just changed names before making this application
edit [ kaghar] : http://eu.battle.net/wow...aelstrom/Kmahn/advanced

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier: Most are situational and I like to keep many many tomes on me
* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec? Yes, i'm ready to occasionally play a whole other character aswell even, I like some rotation in playstyle, yet another reason why lock seems great for me, 3 whole different playstyle dps specs

* List your Alts: 11 90s and 7 twinks, do you really want a full list of that? :P

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): Any day as I quit sports as long as I know things like extra days beforehand
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Probably not all that active on forums as I prefer being ingame haha, but if you ask me to look something up, ofcourse
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Absolutely
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): Nope, im anti-pink goggles, I believe the game keeps getting better and other people seem to only remember the good parts of old expansions

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla:-
TBC:-
WotLK:-
Cata: 12/12 normal, 1/7 hc, 4/8hc
MoP:5/16hc

* Guild history (including why you left): all of my cata guilds either disbanded or moved realm, and I never really left MO but needed a break as I was too tired from my brand new job to be able to stay awake till over 21:00
* Friend’s in MO: Most of you guys (:
* Why do you wish to join MO: Because it was fun on my druid even tho I didn't really enjoy healing that much
* What are your expectations from MO?: Lots of fun and progression
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: I'll try not to get a new job and need a break this time :P
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? Nope
* What makes a good guild? Friends, fun raiding experience, and players who can handle criticism
* How did you find out about us? At first via wowprogress, and now I just want to go back :P
Nervath Offline
#2 Posted : 12 May 2013 23:37:31(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Thank you for your application Kman, nice to see You back!
Officer team will discuss your apply, and you should get an answer within the next few days.

In the mean time:
-You need to gear your character up, to be ready to join us on heroic ToT progression. Spam those LFRs :]
-Level your professions
-Fix your enchants
-Remember to log out in your PVE gear

Good Luck!
kyoakunaneko Offline
#3 Posted : 22 May 2013 20:57:20(UTC)
kyoakunaneko

Here´s an update:
I still have no ToT progress as i've only been gearing my lock and playing on my twinks.
My item level is now at 499 with still some pvp pieces
The enchants and gems should be BiS
And im working on my professions
http://eu.battle.net/wow...maelstrom/Kmahn/advanced
Nervath Offline
#4 Posted : 27 May 2013 00:07:29(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild!

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for a promote. (Arelis,Nervath,Doomday,Kaghar )