logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Shortay Offline
#1 Posted : 01 May 2013 22:27:55(UTC)
Shortay

United Kingdom

Player information-

* Your name: Thomas Short

* Any silly nickname from childhood?: Not silly, but everyone calls me Shorty.

* How old are you in real life: 19

* Where do you live: Currently residing in Lincoln for University.

* At what times are you usually online: Can be on any time apart from Tuesday 9-5, Wednesday 9-12:30 and Thursday 9-50.

Character information-

* Name: Shortay

* Class / Specialization / Race: Warrior/Arms-Fury/Tauren

* Current Level: 90

* Total time played on this char: 18 days.

* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): 600 Blacksmithing, 600 Alchemy (Elixir)

* Your profile in Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow...aelstrom/Shortay/simple

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier:

15- Double Time: I like to use this talent so I can quickly move target to target within the boss fight / sometime switch out for Juggernaut.

30- I use Impending Victory to help with self heals during encounters.

45- Disrupting Shout - Use this throughout the raid to get aoe interrupts (Horridon trash can interrupt multiple poison spitters.)

60- Dragon Roar I use this in most cases as it's the highest DPS option and always crits / If a boss or trash has ALOT of mob's I go with Bladestorm.

75- Safeguard - Use this to also get around the raid during encounters (Also reduces their damage taken for 20% so good to use on tanks during heavy damage phases)

90- Bloodbath (Overall this is the best DPS option in this tier.

* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec?
Yes, if the guild needs me to change role I am more then happy too.

* List your Alts: My old main was a mage I played him from Vanilla throughout to first month of MOP, he is 90 with 150+ days played. Wanted a change re-rolled to warrior. I also have a 90 Shadow priest, 88 Paladin and 85 hunter.

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): I can raid all the days.

* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Yes, I will keep up to date with forums.

* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Yes, I will help out whenever needed either with raiding or my professions.

* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes.

* Do you have pink goggles? (example): Yes.

Guild and raid information-

* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: Once I got level 60 it was a week or two then BC came out.
TBC: In Burning Crusade I did all Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Magtheridon's Lair, Mount Hyjal The Eye, SSC, Black Temple. I quit a few week into when Sunwell Plateau came out due to friends not playing any more.
WotLK: Raided all content throughout WOTLK.
Cata: In Cataclysm I raided Blackwing Descent. Throne of the Four Winds. BAstion of twilight and Baradin Hold - then went onto casual playing and doing LFR once in a while.
MoP: In MoP i have done all raids on LFR. Terrace of Endless Spring 10 man and done first 3 bosses 10 man normal in Throne of Thunder.

* Guild history (including why you left): I have been in multiple guild's. My main raiding ones throughout BC was INFERNO. Which then went onto being Celestial Resort end of WOTLK/CATA. Then was in Trance for MOP but not enough member's so couldn't continue to raid with them.

* Friend’s in MO: -

* Why do you wish to join MO: I want to be in a guild where I can experience a challenge within a raid, where I can contribute and get that old school feeling when your down a boss for the first time.

* What are your expectations from MO?:A fun raiding guild, that has good humour but also has a good core raiding experience.

* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: I always want to make my characters gear the best as I can, this increasing my DPS and become one of the first pick raiders. I can also help out wherever possible.

* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? Nope.

* What makes a good guild? Dedication. Friendly environment. Wanting to succeed within a raid and having a lot of patience.

* How did you find out about us? My irl friend Geezus.
Nervath Offline
#2 Posted : 02 May 2013 00:31:19(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild as DPS Warrior!
However, we still want you to sometimes be ready to play Prot offspec if that is needed
So You are accepted as DPS MS, with Prot OS.

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for an promote. (Arelis,Nervath,Doomday,Kaghar )