logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

geezus Offline
#1 Posted : 01 May 2013 21:00:02(UTC)
geezus

United Kingdom

Player information
* Your name: Martin Edmond
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: Edmundo
* How old are you in real life: 20
* Where do you live: England
* At what times are you usually online: I am online as much as I can, after reading the raiding times I can make them all.

Character information
* Name: Geezús
* Class / Specialization / Race: Hunter / Beast Mastery / Orc
* Current Level: 90
* Total time played on this char: 31 days 10 hours (This is a reroll, My old main has over 60 days played.)
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): Enchanting 600 / Leatherworking 290 (Work in progress)
* Your profile in Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow...trom/Geez%C3%BAs/simple (please excuse the two peices of PvP gear. Trust me, they are better than what I had.)

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier
Tier 1: Posthaste (This helps with any tactic that requires kiting e.g Focused Lightning on Jin'rokh)
Tier 2: Silencing Shot (This is hunters only silence and is a step above the others for the most part)
Tier 3: Aspect of the Iron Hawk (Huge DPS increase essential tool for Hunter DPS)
Tier 4: Dire Beast (I have tried all 3 talents out and this seems to be the best for single target DPS)
Tier 5: A Murder of Crows (Best single target DPS talent of the tier)
Tier 6: Glaive Toss (Highest single target damage talent of the tier)
* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec? if i need to change my spec to help progression, I will have no problem with that.

* List your Alts:
Tróuble 83 Warlock (leveling to 90)
I have a 90 Holy Paladin on this realm but it is Alliance at the moment.

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): I can raid everyday at the moment in a couple of months i may not be able to do wednesdays because of Football training starting again but I will be there for the other two days.
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: I will try my best.
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: I do, That is why I am joining. I want to be involved in a progressing guild.
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes.
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): Unfortunately no.

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: -
TBC: -
WotLK: Started playing in this expansion and have full raiding experience from Naxx to killing The Lich King.
Cata: Unfortunately I took a break early in this expansion and found it hard to pick up the pace with guilds and such.
MoP: much the same as in Cata, but I am active and read up on tactics.

* Guild history (including why you left): I have been in a few guilds in my time, generally bouncing from social to social but I was in 1 back in WoTLK but i am unable to remember the name. I left because I was taking a break. I have been in a guild called Trance on this realm on the Alliance side but it collapsed due to insufficient players.
* Friend’s in MO: -
* Why do you wish to join MO: Seems like it is taking things seriously, I like that and wish to be a part of it.
* What are your expectations from MO?: Progress, whether I am needed or not.
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: I would love to be a core raider and possibly help with enchantments and such.
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? Nope
* What makes a good guild? Co-ordination, dedication and patience.
* How did you find out about us? Arelis in trade chat.
Nervath Offline
#2 Posted : 02 May 2013 00:22:57(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild!

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for an invite. (Arelis,Nervath,Doomday,Kaghar )