logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fury Offline
#1 Posted : 07 April 2013 01:20:12(UTC)
Fury

Denmark

Player information
* Your name: Mikas Olsen
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: Moké
* How old are you in real life: 19
* Where do you live: Denmark
* At what times are you usually online: 16.00-24.00

Character information
* Name: Füry
* Class / Specialization / Race: Monk / Windwalker / Orc
* Current Level: 90
* Total time played on this char: 23 days (take in note that i made a new char after panda release.)
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): Enchanting / Jewelcrafting
* Your profile in Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow...lstrom/F%c3%bcry/simple

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier
level 15 talent "momentum" - momentum is a great talent, it gives me the advantage of moving quicker during bossfights, which is a major advantage on so many fights, to stay longer dpsing before running, to flee for random spotting attacks etc.
level 30 talent "chi wave" - chi wave is a great surviving talent, its like a selfheal like any other, and is just good in general to help the healers out.
level 45 talent "ascension" - this 1 is obvious energy regenaration increased by 15% WOOOOT.
level 60 talent "leg sweep" - on this line of talents i was abit lost, which 1 would actually be good since they mostly refer to pvp, but leg sweep has turned out to work great on bossfights with adds or other things that needs to be slowed or stunned.
level 75 talent "diffuse magic" - this talent gives 90% reduced damage taken from magical effects and direct attacks, which is great if ur on a bossfight that needs absorbtion.
level 90 talent "invoke Xuen, the white tiger" - great dps improve.

* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec? - im planning to take healer as a offspec, but i can offtank some bosses for now.

* List your Alts: none level 90. lots of 85s tho shaman,pala,warrior,hunter,warlock,druid,rogue.

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): wednesday,saturday,sunday. (thursday i can raid but not before after 20.15)
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Yes, im always dedicated to my guild and the game.
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Ofc, thats the idea :).
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes and agreed.
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): wooot?

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: <.<
TBC: <.<
WotLK: full clear naxx, full clear TOTGC, full clear normal ICC, full clear heroic ICC.
Cata: 7/7 FL normal, 3/7 HC FL, 8/8 normal DS, 7/8 heroic DS.
MoP: 6/6 normal MSV, 3/6 HC MSV, 6/6 HOF, 4/4 TOES + elite boss, 1/13 tot. (i got all my raid achievements this expansion quite early as u can see, and the reason for my low ilvl at the momement is that i just returned to the game after a 3 month break, so the gear and achievement should be quite impressive since its from January.

* Guild history (including why you left): Stormscale server: "is lazy - left because i got tired of the game", "rapid eye movement - left because things got way too serious they wanted to raid up to 5 days a week"
* Friend’s in MO: none.
* Why do you wish to join MO: I just migrated to the server, and this seems like a stable guild that isnt so far in the progressio that i cant catch up.
* What are your expectations from MO?: a solid raid team with solid members, experience, fun and progression.
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: My responsibility as a raider, is to give the guild a good reputation as far as i can, by being friendly and helpful to other players and inviting them to apply to the guild if i find them skillful. I like to play a part in my guild, so writing in applications to classes and specs that i have experience with i usually do (tell me if thats a problem).
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? Nah, im very loyal when it comes to guild, so i wont apply to another 1 before i get declined here.
* What makes a good guild? Loyal members, patience, communication, seriousity and friendly officers that talk and make fun.
* How did you find out about us? Wowprogress / other players on the server.

Hope i hear from you soon, looking forward to it!

Greetings Mikas Olsen / Füry
Nervath Offline
#2 Posted : 07 April 2013 14:22:33(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Thank you for your application Füry.
Officer team will discuss your apply, and you should get an answer within the next few days.
Good Luck!
Nervath Offline
#3 Posted : 09 April 2013 23:39:05(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

You have been ACCEPTED to the guild as Windwalker Monk!
However, we still want you to sometimes be ready to play Brewmaster offspec if that is needed
So You are accepted as Windwalker MS, with Brewmaster OS.

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for an promote. (Arelis,Nervath,Doomday,Kaghar )
Nervath Offline
#4 Posted : 22 April 2013 22:36:21(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

We are forced to switch our decision to DECLINED, as you did not contact us.
Good luck in finding another guild :]