logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Daggen Offline
#1 Posted : 02 April 2013 15:06:17(UTC)
Daggen

Sweden

Player information
* Your name: Adam
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: Allz
* How old are you in real life: 20
* Where do you live: Sweden
* At what times are you usually online: Evenings for the most but I'm online whenever i can

Character information
* Name: Daggen
* Class / Specialization / Race: Druid/Restoration/Tauren (Will maybe go race change to Troll in the soon future)
* Current Level: 90
* Total time played on this char: 25 Days
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): Leatherworking/Skinning
* Your profile in Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Daggen/simple

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier: I have played as everything. Melee dps/ranged dps/Tank/healer, and I love playing all of it. But when it comes to restoration druid, I just fell "in love". I see myself as a good healer especially with druids.
Tier 1: Feline swiftness ( I like to move fast when I'm healing so that i always can get in range for people)
Tier 2: Nature's Swiftness (Since it cost alot of mana to heal the "bigger heals" i choosed Nature's Swiftness to cast my strongest heals without draining any mana)
Tier 3: Typhoon ( I love this spell, It's a great way to kick the adds back and at the same time snare them. I do everything to make the raid live longer)
Tier 4: Incarnation (Because of the tree of life is a epic way of surviving an encounter, and heal many at the same time)
Tier 5: I choosed Might Bash ( Because if adds are on me, i can always bash them and i get to live longer as I'm telling tank to pick up the add)
Tier 6: Nature's Vigil ( I choosed this because of the low CD and It's a great buff and it lasts long )
* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec? Of course, i dont mind what you want me as OS spec, it could be Guardian(which i have alot of experience from Cataclysm) Feral dps or boomkin. It depends on what you are in need of.

* List your Alts: I don't really have any alts that are worth mentioning for this expansion. But here they are "Adamonaire 85 Hunter - Stormscale, Sahc 85 Priest - Stormscale and Sahc 90 Warlock Mazrigos".

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): Every day, but I'm often busy on Friday/Saturday - Evenings
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Absolutely
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Yes of course
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): Nope... Mine is black but i would really love to have pink ones someday

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: No experience
TBC: Gruul's Lair, Karazahn, some of the bosses in Mount Hyjal
WotLK: Cleared everything
Cata: Cleared everything
MoP: MsV/HoF

* Guild history (including why you left): Had some guilds, but the most serious were "En Påse Nötter". We were fast to down both Firelands and Dragon Soul in Cataclysm. But when our two healers left the guild, we decided to disband the guild. In WoTLK I joined a guild called "Disciple of Disorder" Which we killed Lich King with and had alot of fun. But our Guild Master went crazy one day and took all of the guild bank money and moved to another server.
* Friend’s in MO: Have no friends in your guild
* Why do you wish to join MO: Because i think its a nice guild from what I've read. And since i just got to Maelstrom from Stormscale, I would like to join a good PvE guild with social players and good raiding times.
* What are your expectations from MO?: That i will progress in the raids and make new friends.
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: Do my best and be dedicated to the guild.
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? This is the first apply i do since Wotlk
* What makes a good guild? Social and friendly members that wants to progress and do their best. I really like people with patience and that could smile even through a 10 times wipe-
* How did you find out about us? I found you on WoWprogress, saw that you were reqruiting and thought that i could give it a try.
evobonk Offline
#2 Posted : 02 April 2013 16:19:25(UTC)
evobonk

Sweden

Good luck mate :P
Nervath Offline
#3 Posted : 02 April 2013 17:58:06(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Thank you for your application Daggen.
Officer team will discuss your apply, and you should get an answer within the next few days.
Good Luck!
Daggen Offline
#4 Posted : 02 April 2013 18:00:08(UTC)
Daggen

Sweden

Thank you!
Really hope to join you guys :)
Nervath Offline
#5 Posted : 05 April 2013 01:26:23(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Sadly we do not have a spot for a Resto Druid in our current setup, however we could use a Boomkin MS with Restoratior OS, if that fits you.
Also, how is your gear for other specs, like Guardian and Feral?
Daggen Offline
#6 Posted : 05 April 2013 09:26:29(UTC)
Daggen

Sweden

I just checked my dps with Boomkin on the dolls. I end at 52k, i'm not sure thats enough for you guys, even though i have healing trinkets/healing enchants. It's all up to you!
If you will accept me as boomkin and resto OS i would like to join, i will better my dps the more i play boomkin of course.
Thanks for the answer!
Daggen Offline
#7 Posted : 05 April 2013 09:45:07(UTC)
Daggen

Sweden

Oh and btw, I will now gem and enchant for boomkin!
Daggen Offline
#8 Posted : 05 April 2013 11:53:25(UTC)
Daggen

Sweden

Forgot to tell you about my feral/guardian gear. I have about 475ilvl in those specs, but i would prefer to get more gear before i set any of those as OS spec. Although, i could really see myself as Guardian spec, since i know how to tank! If i get enough gear you can count on my as OS tank!
Nervath Offline
#9 Posted : 05 April 2013 13:04:50(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Thanks for the replies :]

You have been ACCEPTED to the guild as Balance Druid!
However, we still want you to sometimes be ready to play Restoration offspec if that is needed.
So You are accepted as Balance MS, with Restoration OS.
When your gear for Guardian spec will allow it, you are free to switch your OS to Guardian.

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for an invite. (Arelis,Nervath,Doomday,Kaghar )