logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Arin Offline
#1 Posted : 09 May 2012 01:27:21(UTC)
Arin

Spain

Player information
Your name: Rod
Any silly nickname from childhood?: Nou
How old are you in real life: 21
Where do you live: Toledo ( Spain )
At what times are you usually online: AFternoon, every day at nights...

Character information
Name: Arin
Race: Twi'lek
Class: Jedi Guardian
Current Level: 50
Total time played on this char: 4 Days. 20 hours
Crew Skills and level: Synthweaving 400/archeology 400 /und. Trading 400

Skill Tree and reason for that build: (Pref. Tor Head Calc) Vigilance. I like the idea of a tank class doing some good DPS.
If you re-spec, what would be your build for end game operations and why: IF you need tank ( and i thin not :D ) , then tank spec, if not, i will stay as a Dpser

List your Alts: Nail ( sniper ) Moco ( Mercenary ) TAhl ( sage )

The basics
Which specific days can you raid? (raid times range from 19:00 until 00:00 CET): EVery day usually, i have very flexible Schedules
Will you be active reading and using our forums?: yep, i will try . ( i like the pink design )
You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: of course
Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: yes
Do you have a Headset / Microphone and the TS3 client installed? yes. Headset is the Gamer's weapon
Do you have a Magenta Color Stone or a Fire Fighter Helmet? (for fashion purposes!): Got the Magenta!

Guild and raid information
Your raiding experience (Other MMOs if applicable): Full wow experience, and also in swtor in empire side (stil discovering denova )

Guild history (including why you left): I will explain this later
Friend’s in MO: No friends, i just know you from warzones ( Ifoo, Ascansios, Mulders, ex-teodor ...etc)
Why do you wish to join MO: I like your playstile, and the guild name also!.
What are your expectations from MO?: I just hope you accept an imperial agent on your side :D
In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: Helping others, doing some kickass pvp....and in all they way i can
Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? I've been refused in 2 spanish guilds because of my imperial characters ( full raid experience and rakata ), People don't want me to raid in both sides, when i offer full compromise here
What makes a good guild? Rationial leaders, understanding. Respect.
How did you find out about us? in PVP

And tell us a joke! : I like Trains :D

Seriously:

As i said, I know you and you possibly know me because of warzones. My main character is called Nail, a sniper. Im just a litle tired of the empire and i would like to find a guild in which i could raid here. i've been denied in two guilds just because i sill do denova with my imperial guild on Tuesdays, But rest of the week im free to do things here, because im focusing on this char ( also in the sage ) . I offer full compromise when i get the proper gear. I don't know if i have been clear because its hard to explain, and also frustrating. I hope you understood my poor english :)
PD: I have anotehr friend ( mercenary full rakata ) that is in my situation also, but if you accept me i will explain that.
stix Offline
#2 Posted : 09 May 2012 20:57:28(UTC)
stix

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
wOOt some1 from spain? GIEF GIEF....
oh wait.... i don´t play on the dark side¡¡¡
nvm GIEF¡¡¡

But the fact that you are playing onn tuesdays could eb a problem, as long as we do it too....and it´s the day we"open fire".....of course it´d be bad if u keep missing the day most things are done, but well,officers will have to get into that ^_^
Zly Offline
#3 Posted : 09 May 2012 21:26:09(UTC)
Zly

Woman
Portugal

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Tuesdays is the day that every1 comes... Let him come in the other two days. But u need that gear at this side!!! Mmmm....

O inglês não é assim tão mau... :)

Hug
Are we go to be at Wildstar?
Dime Offline
#4 Posted : 09 May 2012 21:30:19(UTC)
Dime

Man
Australia

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Me amo a mí mismo!

Since you're all speaking Spanish here =P

Hey Nail. I remember you when I was Sith at launch. Good player and professional. +1
You're all dirty hippies in my book, mkay?
Arin Offline
#5 Posted : 09 May 2012 22:07:44(UTC)
Arin

Spain

Hey , thanks for the answers. I dont remember you Dime but thanks for your words :D.

Tuesdays is the day in which we Try to do denova ( usually late, 11 pm ), but usually we can't because our main healers are very busy theese times T_T. Actually i can Raid every day, included most of tuesdays.

Nice to see another spanish here Stix :). I know that spanish reputation in this games is awful, but its true. We are usually a very noob community

But there are some exceptions =)

PD: WHat means GIEF? :D

I would like to know if officers are talking about my app or something, i dont stop to check the post :(
Calypsys Offline
#6 Posted : 09 May 2012 23:20:54(UTC)
Calypsys

Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Quote:
I would like to know if officers are talking about my app or something, i dont stop to check the post :(

Ofc we are =) Another tunk! Wohoo!
Tyfusius wrote:
But then again, you are a Russian, go do what you do best, organized crime. You guys are the only country that invented your language when piss drunk. Your language sounds like a Swede consuming humongous amounts of vodka! Go sell crazy someplace else you fucked up doorf!

Alatariel wrote:
We are doomed! other guilds will say all of MO are fucks and as proof they say look at Caly he's in that guild and we'll all be on KOS lists
Grimage Offline
#7 Posted : 10 May 2012 10:34:51(UTC)
Grimage

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Hey Rod:D

Sorry about the delay but I was out of town and without computer for a couple of days. Thank you for your application you seem like a nice guy. Regarding your raiding days, it is fine that you want to raid only on Wednesday and Thursday. You are welcome in MO so just feel free to whisper an officer (Ifoo, Djekic, Grimage, Calypsys) for an invite. :)

Thank you for your patience and see you in gchat:D

g.
I am not a gnome... I am just vertically challenged!
Zly Offline
#8 Posted : 10 May 2012 20:15:17(UTC)
Zly

Woman
Portugal

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Gief = give

I think....
Are we go to be at Wildstar?
stix Offline
#9 Posted : 10 May 2012 20:52:40(UTC)
stix

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Zly Go to Quoted Post
Gief = give

I think....

NO WAY¡¡¡

and yes arin, we have an horrible reputation in MMORPGS....and we´ve fougth hard to earn that reputation.....sadly :S