logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

xAJxMittens Offline
#1 Posted : 23 April 2012 16:32:01(UTC)
xAJxMittens

Man
United Kingdom

Player information
Your name: Adam (AJ)
Any silly nickname from childhood?: AJ
How old are you in real life: 26
Where do you live: Northampton, UK
At what times are you usually online: Depending on work patterns, it could be during the day time or the evening. I am quite an active player and will always be around either on my main (for this server) or an alt.

Character information
Name: Iuski
Race: Twilek
Class: Jedi Knight / Guardian (Going Tank Spec)
Current Level: 14
Total time played on this char: 9 hours, 41 mins
Crew Skills (and level):
Artifice 51 / Archaeology 32 / Treasure Hunting 55
List your Alts:
Currently my main characters are based on Kinrath Spider (US) server. They consist of:
- AJ-Mittens - lvl 50 Operative - Heals
- Epieos - lvl 42 Marauder - DPS
- Lorriette - lvl 16 Assassin - Tank

Once character transfers are introduced to SWTOR, my aim is to bring these characters to Red Eclipse and take advantage of the Legacy system in place. However reading the CoC for the guild, the character that is being registered may become my *Main* character.

The basics
Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?:
Yes

Do you have a Magenta Color Stone or a Fire Fighter Helmet? (for fashion purposes!):
Is this some kind of innuendo?

Guild history (including why you left):
How far back. Ok In SWTOR:
- The Covenant of The Phoenix (Kinrath Spider - SWTOR Chaptor) - Reason for Leaving: Members of the guild decided to move away to populated servers and or quit the game.
- Revelations - Reason for Leaving: Guild Inactivity

Who is your sponsor in MO?: Cara/Grimage - I openly LF a Guild in the Republic Fleet and was contacted directly
Friend’s in MO: Cara

Why do you wish to join MO:
I bought the CE of the game when it came out on launch. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing the game however the current server I am on (Kinrath Spider) has seem a sharp decline on population. I came to Red Eclipse to see what social aspects and what the population was like. I instantly found great people who I could do my Heroics and also have some fun with online again - which has been missing the last few weeks. From what I can see of MO (apart from having a kool name) is that it is a bunch of like minded people who want to have fun ingame and such - which is something that I am looking for also.

And tell us a joke! :
Man walks into a bar: Ouch! *Yeah - not the greatest of jokes - limericks are my forte*

~ AJ
Grimage Offline
#2 Posted : 23 April 2012 16:37:16(UTC)
Grimage

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Hey Iuski:)

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your nicely written application. Since we discussed you would like to be social app until you level up and then when u hit 50 you would like to join the raider rank:)

There is no problem with that, therefore you are accepted as Social app for the time being then.

Hope you will like in MO:)

Welcome!
I am not a gnome... I am just vertically challenged!