logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Holdory Offline
#1 Posted : 20 March 2012 02:13:12(UTC)
Holdory

Sweden

Player information
• Your name: Risto
• Any silly nickname from childhood?: Riki
• How old are you in real life: 19
• Where do you live: Sweden
• At what times are you usually online: Evenings, usually start around 17

Character information
• Name: Holdory
• Race: Human
• Class: Jedi Sentinel
• Current Level: 29
• Total time played on this char: One day, 4 h, 15 min
• Crew Skills (and level): Synthweaving (101), Archaeology (100), Underworld Trading (60)
• List your Alts: Don’t have any at the moment, except a Sith Juggernaut lvl 33

The basics
• Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes
• Do you have a Magenta Color Stone or a fire fighter helmet? (for fashion purposes!): No
• Guild history (including why you left): Haven’t had any guilds as a republic player
• Who is your sponsor in MO?: Cara
• Friend’s in MO: Cara (grimage on her main)
• Why do you wish to join MO: One of the reasons is Cara, because she was one of the first people I got to know on this server, and today she still remains one of the friendliest and fun players I’ve played with. She is also very helpful and that’s what I wish to be as well. Another reason is that I wish to join a serious, but friendly guild where I can play with likeminded people, and of course I wish to help out as much as I can. I also wish that in the future, once I reach lvl 50, I might get a chance to raid with the guild sometimes. I don’t have a raiding history in swtor, but I was the best hunter on my server in WoW during the time I played, which was until I found swtor, hehe

And tell us a joke! : A male rabbit and a male bear was out in the woods when they tripped over a magic lamp that revealed a genie that granted them three wishes each for releasing him. The bear started with “I wish all the bears in this forest were female, except for me”. That was done, and the rabbit asked for a motorcycle helmet. The helmet appeared and the bear kept going by wishing “I wish every bear in this country were female!” The genie clapped his hands, got it done and asked the rabbit what he wished for. The rabbit soon got what he wished: a motorcycle. The bear thought long and hard about his final wish, and at last he decided: “I want every bear on the whole planet to be female!!” With a smile, the rabbit mounted the motorcycle, put on his helmet, started the engine and then turned to the genie. “Okay, my final wish is that he was gay” he said and drove off.
Grimage Offline
#2 Posted : 20 March 2012 02:16:12(UTC)
Grimage

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Hey Holdory:)

Welcome to the forum mate:) Glad you chose us and hereby you are accepted as a social member in MO:)
Hope you will like it here.

g.

I am not a gnome... I am just vertically challenged!
Ifoo Offline
#3 Posted : 20 March 2012 03:08:00(UTC)
Ifoo

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Holdory Go to Quoted Post

• Friend’s in MO: Cara (grimage on her main)
• Why do you wish to join MO: One of the reasons is Cara, because she was one of the first people I got to know on this server, and today she still remains one of the friendliest and fun players I’ve played with. She is also very helpful and that’s what I wish to be as well. Another reason is that I wish to join a serious, but friendly guild where I can play with likeminded people, and of course I wish to help out as much as I can. I also wish that in the future, once I reach lvl 50, I might get a chance to raid with the guild sometimes. I don’t have a raiding history in swtor, but I was the best hunter on my server in WoW during the time I played, which was until I found swtor, hehe

Omg, another huntard...

Welcome mate:D
stix Offline
#4 Posted : 20 March 2012 20:49:58(UTC)
stix

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
who was hunter in WoW?? i didn´t see any so far :P
and also, i´ve to say i´m fucked cos i can´t say "i was best hunter in my server..." cos all"best hunters in my server" are already here...
¬_¬