logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Sheliiqaath Offline
#1 Posted : 14 August 2018 00:57:54(UTC)
Sheliiqaath

Portugal

Player information
* Your name: Tiago Fernandes
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: Aye, sadly I would have to kill whomever learned them.
* How old are you in real life: Coming up on 35
* Where do you live: Portugal
* At what times are you usually online: depends on the day. If playing casually, 19h onwards until I'm bored. If raiding earlier/later according to needs.

Character information
* Name: Sheliiqaath
* Class / Race: Rogue / Void Elf
* Primary Spec: Assassination
* Current Level: 110
* Total time played on this char: 5d20h, rerolling for BfA. Have hundreds of days on my old mains. Have a rogue alt since Vanilla, but never raided seriously with it
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): Rolling Enchanting/Alchemy for BfA
* Your profile in Armory: https://worldofwarcraft....ter/arathor/Sheliiqaath

* Talent Build and reason for that build: (Pref WoW Talent Calc link): Rolling with this for leveling, https://www.wowhead.com/...on/cAQz/X_K/UAb/ULz/UoR
Usually I keep up with builds on Icy Veins and work my playstyle around them.
* If you re-spec, what would be your talent spec for end game raiding and why:
Standard poison build atm, https://www.wowhead.com/...on/cTQz/X_K/UAb/ULz/UoR

* List your Alts: Kiauzé (DH), Kiauze (Warrior), Kiauzu (Warlock), Lamyl (Mage), Shakure (Priest), Kyshtal (Paladin)

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:30 until 23:30): Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays are cool. Fridays can't guarantee.
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Yes
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Yes
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes
* Do you have a pointy wizard hat? (for fashion purposes and bosskill screenshots!): Does https://www.wowhead.com/...8873/mystical-frosh-hat count?

Guild and raid information
Vanilla: fully cleared AQ20, ZG and Molten Core.
TBC: Everything cleared. Server 2nd kill on Kil'jaeden
WotLK: Everything cleared
Cata: Rarely played
MoP: Cleared Orgrimmar on old-normal (now heroic) mode
WoD: Cleared all on heroic mode

* Guild history (including why you left): Xtasy of Gold on Grim Batol during TBC, left to join EX to clear Sunwell. Went casual for many years, joined Warcrafters on Arathor at the end of MoP
* Friends in MO: That stinky Monique. Wouldn't call him a friend... more like a pink shining beacon that can also heal me on M+.
* Why do you wish to join MO: Raiding on a more organized level.
* What are your expectations from MO?: Fun environment, progression, insulting people, getting insulted back, bonding.
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: I would rush into a burning Teldrassil to save a guild tabard and banner. Seriously though, I take my commitments to heart. I'll play my best and give my best, only asking for fun after a day's work.
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? No.
* What makes a good guild? A solid, organized core, that brings everyone together.
* How did you find out about us? Through Monique

And tell us a joke! : If an astronaut kills another astronaut while in space, why won't he be judged for his crimes? Because the charges have no weight. (badum-tss)
Monique Offline
#2 Posted : 02 September 2018 21:30:27(UTC)
Monique

Man

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 12 post(s)
This application has been accepted and sorted.
Welcome to the guild!