logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Rivelda Offline
#1 Posted : 13 July 2017 02:57:56(UTC)
Rivelda

Harder poked me that I should really apply. So here goes!

Player information
* Your name: Tom
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: Anything in Dutch that rhymes with Tom.
* How old are you in real life: 31 (prime number)
* Where do you live: Currently Linz, Austria, Europe. But I am in other places often. I'm originally Dutch.
* At what times are you usually online: Mostly evenings when the gf is not here or she is busy working. Usually until 2-3 am in the night but I should sleep more... btw my girlfriend lives in London so we don't visit every week, it's more like a few days every 2-3 weeks, so I'd miss 1 or 2 raids at most each month.

Character information
* Name: Rivelda
* Class / Race: Druid
* Primary Spec: Balance mainly, I keep both my Resto and Bare offspec in good shape via M+. I've raided as tank and as healer a lot and the specs are still quite the same.
* Current Level: 110
* Total time played on this char: 173 days
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): Alchemism and Herbology
* Your profile in Armory: https://www.wowprogress....cter/eu/arathor/Rivelda

* Talent Build and reason for that build: Whatever works best for the boss, I follow discord and stay up to date
* If you re-spec, what would be your talent spec for end game raiding and why: Talent specs, so old fashioned.

* List your Alts: Ryve. Trolando (still 100)

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:30 until 23:30): I am in a long distance relationship so when my GF is here I typically can't play (or when I'm with her) even though she says she doesn't mind. And sometimes I travel for work, it can be hard to play from hotels. My laptop however is sufficiently powerful for gaming.
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Can't promise anything but I do check the discord regularly.
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: ofc
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes
* Do you have a pointy wizard hat? (for fashion purposes and bosskill screenshots!): I might have in the bank.

Vanilla: Onyxia, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40
TBC: all except part of sunwell
WotLK: all except ulduar, I was away then
Cata: all except throne I think
MoP: all
WoD: all including mythic archimonde I put that on my CV

* Guild history (including why you left): The Fallen Lords, TheBlackRose, Prophecy, and after that I just stalked Eneas forever, so Crusaders of Honour, that Conviction thing, you know.
* Who is your sponsor in MO?: Silverdirk because that memory goes far back.
* Friend’s in MO: Harder Eneas Faenor Silverdirk and all the others
* Why do you wish to join MO: Got convinced (by Harder) that raiding is my fate
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: Im loyal. I only leave a guild once everyone else is long gone
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? LOL no
* What makes a good guild? Gender diversity and the presence of all races. In-game, of course.
* How did you find out about us? All the good people went here, so ofc I have to follow

And tell us a joke! : Trump. Was a joke last month, is still a joke.

For character references, see Harder, Eneas etc. I've raided years with them. I'm typically quite ambitious, although for some strange reason my brain filters out conversation so sometimes I need a repeat of instruction if I suddenly lost track.

I am on holiday from coming friday-wednesday. So I wanted to do the app after that but now I did it anyway. If there's currently no ppl needed in the raid group, I'll just keep running M+ until you do! :D
Proto Offline
#2 Posted : 19 July 2017 00:37:52(UTC)
Proto

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Hey, sorry for the short notice

We'll be clearing heroic on tomorrow at 1945 server time, if you're free come along for a trial raid
Protocell Bear Dudu
Misgnomer Magic immune
Tacgnol Healthstones!

Rivelda Offline
#3 Posted : 19 July 2017 07:36:46(UTC)
Rivelda

I arrive at the main station around 1945 so it takes about 45 minutes to get home depending on the tram system, 45 is if they are ready to go when I hop on.so I cannot be on time but will try not to waste too much time with fancy dining!