logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Underpants Offline
#1 Posted : 25 October 2014 10:55:36(UTC)
Underpants

Sweden

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
So, I went and pre-bought WoD, the thought of finally see panties hit 100 was too alluring.

Then I saw the thingy about an instant level boost to 90 for a char of my choosing. And it got me thinking. Perhaps it would be fun to do something new?

Thus I'd like some input from people who have played the beta, or who have just played the game lately and still are in the know... what would you recommend to boost?

My own thinking, based on my previous perception of the game:

Casters
It would be fun to try out a non-traditional caster, such as boomkin or elem shammy. I read that boomkins have been very strong lately, is anyone playing one? Could someone explain the difference in playstyle between these two?

Healers
The char I boost has to have a healing spec, as this is what I'm looking forward to the most when it comes to fun raids. Going with the above choise of caster, this would mean resto druid or shammy. Thougts on these two healers come WoD? I played around with a resto druid in WotLK, have they changed much? Another thought would be a priest for the obvious combo of shadow/healing, any thoughts on those?

Anything else I'm missing? Any input is welcome Cool
Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
MrChumble Offline
#2 Posted : 25 October 2014 13:17:16(UTC)
MrChumble

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 32 post(s)
To a limited extent, you can try the classes out at level 90 on the PTR. Last I checked they still had the pre-made 90 option available. It's enough to get a feel for them at least.

Boomie seems a lot of fun now, as in the rotation is unique and engaging (compared to, say, Arms warrior whirlwind spam!)

At level 90 resto druid are comically OP, and I expect they'll remain strong at 100. I've loved my shaman as both healer and dps in the past, but haven't played him recently.
 1 user thanked MrChumble for this useful post.
Underpants on 26/10/2014(UTC)