logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Boltti Offline
#1 Posted : 11 June 2013 01:03:17(UTC)
Boltti

Player information
* Your name: Henri
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: -
* How old are you in real life: 23
* Where do you live: Finland
* At what times are you usually online: Whole day or atleast in the eve 17-23/24

Character information
* Name: Boltti
* Class / Specialization / Race: Druid, Restoration, Tauren
* Current Level: 90
* Total time played on this char: 61 days
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level): Herb+Alchemy Maxed, Fishing&Cooking 600, Arch 99 (only started to work on it now)
* Your profile in Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow...elstrom/Boltti/advanced

* Explain briefly your Talent choice of each Talent tier
All are selected according to best benefit for best outcome
Feline Swiftness: 15 % Movement speed passively
Nature's Grace: Good panic button for instant regrowth, always gets the points home :)
Typhoon: No really use, but a knockback for pvp or if needed to knockback mobs i do have it binded ofc :) (~30 keybinds)
Soul of the Forest: My personal favourite for haste healing for basicly any healing spell, giving it 75 % more haste after swiftmend, i have haste capped for hard cap and +0.02 for extra rejuvenation tick with this talent
Mighty Bash: 6 second stun, rather high chance to miss tho sadly, useful interrupt if it hits!
Heart of the Wild: I like the passive 6 % int from this one, also useful for times when and if i got time to dps. Nature's Vigil, i dont personally find it better than passively having 6 % intellect :)

* Are you ready to occasionally play as a different role than your main spec?
Sure, but i rather play on resto spec hence i am most skilled and useful on it

* List your Alts:
The Maelstrom: Correctaim (90 hunter) Bolttilust (90 elemental shaman) Bolttimies (90 death knight tank) Bolttitank (90 paladin tank) Sukaka (87 Rogue) Traxida (86 Warrior tank) Bolttimage (85 mage) Hutsutappaja (85 Warlock) Stoutmonk (84 Brewmaster Monk) Bolttii (85 Disc/shadow priest)

Grim Batol Alliance: (Boltti 90 Priest shadow/disc) Doublepene (85 Death knight) Bolttissimo (84 Paladin) Mysticalshot (85 hunter)

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 19:00 until 23:00): All days are fine
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Yes
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Definately
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: yes
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): sry i dont get this one, i am very humoristic tho

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: N/A
TBC: N/A
WotLK: All Cleared, Realm First Lich King 25 man and Tribute to Immortality Included (Bolttimage on this as main)
Cata: Hmm.. DS on heroic except 2 last bosses. FL ragna to last phase on HC, All other previous raids on heroic (if i remember right) was all but last boss. was playing Boltti alliance as main on this time
MoP: Druid as main and will stay as main, MSV Cleared normal, HoF 2/6 normal i think, ToeS -, 2 ToT Bosses with a pug. Quitted for a long time between cata and mop and havent found a guild yet, as we all know mael is kinda dead on horde side :)

* Guild history (including why you left):
Wotlk: Started playing on wotlk, cant remember much but somehow i made an application to Ninjapartio on Darksorrow and got in there. played there at the end of icc and did icc and togc with them, wanted to reroll to shadowpriest so i left that guild and joined back to mael and got to hellion

Cata: Hellion->, i got recruited to Insignificant from hellion, so i left hellion because there was a few players who i did not like. i left insignificant because of another shadowpriest and insi was testing her out too and i didnt like to be a sitout and also people chemistry with some people there was not nice. cant remember what happened after insi times ah yes, i realm changed to a finnish social guild on grim batol, guild started to shatter after some time so i left from there and came back to maelstrom, played with a friend of mine elendhriel at some social raiding guild and then went on a break for like 6 months.

MoP: my chance to finally play in tree form is alive and i am willing to play resto druid what ive always wanted, so i bought MoP and leveled my druid and started to search some guild, found one which never really got any far and we did only msv fully after ages of wiping because of bad players. that guild eventually shattered to trillion pieces and i quit until march halfway when i started to play with my lady and she got her own account (she had a shared account with her sis and her bro before, we bought her own)
* Friend’s in MO: I've friendly chatted with Doomday randomly thruout as far as i can remember :)
* Why do you wish to join MO: Because of the raid quality u manage to output with not that big effort (time put in, compared to guilds that play 20+ hours u do in half the time :) )
* What are your expectations from MO?: Great progress, fun community
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: I can provide you the button pressing knowledge of a brilliant player and a good sense of humour
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? no i am not
* What makes a good guild? People in the guild and what others see outside the guild give a good image to others. and of course progress
* How did you find out about us? talking with doomday, now its finally time to join it :)

Peace
Boltti
doomday Offline
#2 Posted : 11 June 2013 18:17:29(UTC)
doomday

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Thank you for your application. We will discuss it with officer team and you should get an asnwer in few days.
Good luck!
Supercow Offline
#3 Posted : 12 June 2013 19:46:53(UTC)
Supercow

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild as Resto Druid!
However, we still want you to sometimes be ready to play Boomkin offspec if that is needed.
So You are accepted as Restoration MS, with Balance OS.

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for an invite. (Arelis,Nervath,Doomday,Kaghar )
He came, He saw, He conquered! He is SUPERCOW!