logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

skatofatsas Offline
#1 Posted : 26 May 2013 02:06:48(UTC)
skatofatsas

Greece

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Player information
* Your name: Alexander
* Any silly nickname from childhood?: Kanela(You wont understand it cause its a greek word:P)
* How old are you in real life: 29
* Where do you live: Athens, Greece
* At what times are you usually online: I am online from 15:00server time till very very late(come on you know i log out last every night:P)

Character information
* Name: Problem
* Class / Race: Warlcok/Orc
* Current Level:90
* Total time played on this char: 4 days 15hours 5min
* Tradeskills (including secondary skills and level):Enchanting-600 Jewelcrafting-600 very soon
* Your profile in Armory http://eu.battle.net/wow...rom/Pr%C3%B4blem/simple

* Talent Build and reason for that build: (Pref WoW Talent Calc link)http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#Vb!112201!WbVQO. I am playing destruction atm cause it pulls ahead from the other 2 specs.I know destro pretty well since i am playing it almost 1year.
* If you re-spec, what would be your talent spec for end game raiding and why: As a second spec i have demonology althought i believe destro is better for end game raiding, epsecially single target fights.

* List your Alts: Batiris lvl 90 mage.

The basics
* Which specific days can you raid? (raid times are from 18:30 until 23:00): I can raid every day except saturdays.
* Will you be active reading and using our forums?: I was i am and i will...
* You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: You can count on me for everything you want guys.
* Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes
* Do you have pink goggles? (example): Nope i still dont have after almost 2 years in the guild:P

Guild and raid information
* Your raiding experience
Vanilla: Guild Paradigma Top guild at Terenas (EU) I have cleared everything except Naxxramas.The guild disbanded in two smalled guilds when TBC launched.
TBC:Guild Invictus Fortes one of the 2 guilds that i mentioned above. MH-Cleared SSC-Cleared TK-Cleared Zul'aman-Cleared (server 2nd) BT cleared till illidary council. Most of the members decided to change server but i didnt cause all my friends were at Terenas.
WotLK: Guild Pantheon 4th at the server.Naxxramas-Cleared Ulduar-Cleared Trial of the Crusader-Cleared ICC-Cleared including some HM.
Cata: A few months before Cata launched i decided with my friends to change server cause Terenas was almost "dead". So I transfered at Maelstorm (EU).I wasnt in any serious guild and 3 days before the launch i joined Trigger The Tempest. Throne of the four winds-Cleared Bastion of Twilight-Cleared Blackrock Descent-Cleared till Nefarian I have pugged the first boss in DS and cleared in LFR system(doesnt count thought cause its too easy:P).At that point i joined the army and i stopped the game cause i didnt have time to raid and play at all. When i finished my army duties that lasted 12 months the guild had disbanded and i didnt start playing immediately. I started playing again 6 days ago and since then i ve been looking for a serious guild to apply.After i joined you guys I have cleared the whole Cataclysm content with you:P In MOP i have done every single raid with you and cleared 6/16hc.In TOT i havent done any normal modes yet.

* Guild history (including why you left): I mentioned everything above:)
* Friend’s in MO: A lot:)
* Why do you wish to join MO: I wish to rejoin you cause you are the best guild evvironment i have ever met in wow.And i mean it.
* What are your expectations from MO?:Same as they were.I still expect to hear arelis on TS saying things about healing is difficult on this fight etc:PPp
* In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: I will be a member that you can count on, very helpful that learns from his mistakes and is very open to every suggestion that will make me and the guild progress further.
* Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? Ofc not.
* What makes a good guild? Serious and dedicated members who wants to see their guild progress fast in the top tier and being competitive with the others. Appart from that its also necessary to have a nice environment so we can all work together with no serious arguments
* How did you find out about us?I was a member of the guild but something serious happened irl as i eplained in another post but now things are fine again.

Thanks a lot for your time guys.
P.S I am very excited that i am back guys and i cant wait to start doing things with you again.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Supercow Offline
#2 Posted : 26 May 2013 02:13:32(UTC)
Supercow

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Thank you for your application Skato, Great to see You back!
Officer team will discuss your apply, and you should get an answer within the next few days.

Good luck on your application!
He came, He saw, He conquered! He is SUPERCOW!
Djekic Offline
#3 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:09:48(UTC)
Djekic

Denmark

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 38 post(s)
force him to play like a real man! Affliction :D
Duracelplus Offline
#4 Posted : 26 May 2013 13:47:57(UTC)
Duracelplus

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Djekic Go to Quoted Post
force him to play like a real man! Affliction :D

You can't even play like a real man.
Nervath Offline
#5 Posted : 27 May 2013 00:06:42(UTC)
Nervath

Man
Poland

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 47 post(s)
You have been ACCEPTED to the guild!

You will be invited for a trial (usually about 2-3 weeks depending on activity). During that period you will be evaluated and may be granted a full membership after the trial period is up. Gaining the Member status requires high raiding activity, skill with playing your class, being prepared for the raids and also showing friendly and dedicated attitude.
The reward for all of the above is getting loot and raid invite priority over Initiates, so good luck on your way to the top! :]

Welcome to smelly family of Mystical Odour!
Please contact one of the officers ingame for a promote. (Arelis,Nervath,Doomday,Kaghar )