logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

koryn-unrivaled Offline
#1 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:15:41(UTC)
koryn-unrivaled

Greece

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Player information
Your name
: Koryn
How old are you in real life: 25
Where do you live: Greece
At what times are you usually online: i got an Internet Gaming station i m a manager there so i can be online always.

Character information
Name: Koryn
Race: Human
Class: Jedi knight
Current Level: 50
Total time played on this char: 25 . 15 hours . 10 minutes.
Crew Skills and level: 400/400/400 bio/bioanalisys/slicing

Skill Tree and reason for that build: (Pref. Tor Head Calc) http://www.torhead.com/s...alc#500GMGzubrdrzZcGM.1
If you re-spec, what would be your build for end game operations and why:

List your Alts:
i dont have any alt atm.

The basics
Which specific days can you raid?
(raid times range from 19:00 until 00:00 CET): No problem i can raid always the timesu want.
Will you be active reading and using our forums?: yes forum is 1 very nice thing for sychronize and see more
news from guild or whatever we can do , im read always the forum. there is no problem about it.
You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?:ofc i do.
Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?:yes
Do you have a Headset / Microphone and the TS3 client installed?Absolutly yes.

Guild and raid information
Your raiding experience (Other MMOs if applicable):
Wow/Swtor.

Guild history (including why you left):

also my armory on wow : http://eu.battle.net/wow.../alonsus/Moridan/simple

On Vanilla wow we lvling with friends and we made a guild called Twisted rune at old times we had the guild and we are going prefect progress on MC,AQ,nax,and BWL With them we had nice raiding very nice and similar progress After that some persons stay tunned to play casual we had to save guild.So we choose the recruit or the merge After speaking with the best guild on server called highborns we deside to make merge we had try the Aq 40 about twin emperors and Cthun after a couple of days of wiping we try hard and we down them that was rly perfect for us cause we want that progress and our goal has done! After much much wipes we kill him and then we try for ouro For I am speaking truth ouro it was more more easiest from cthun from every boss if I am correct and thingking good .After all that progress we keep ahead for NAX 40 menThe days on nax 40 men was hard for us…Our friends aren’t online some times and we rly sad and bad on our progress.some officers are offline a month.So .. we dispant the guild.rly was very sad for us cause we had some BIG raids with very very awesome progress after our AQ 40 clearing.With other members and officers we stay and we had to make the guild again from the start.some friends of officers they make a migrade to our server and it will be very good for us cause they continiue the guild and we join them..So our new guild called Tempus Grace We had start about raid’s and our farm was very very good and prepared for that dungeons on Burning Crushade,,Our first attempt was on Grullslair ,we clear him a bit faster and then we ahead for Maggy that was rly different fight till we understand the fight and after some wipes we did it!The next raids keep good and then we preparing for SSC raid We had clear some bosses but every week we had improve our skill and we go much better day per day on raiding..But we stuck about a week or much on leotheras but after somewiping and some video watching we kill him ! well our next bosses try with try we clear and then we had to finish with Lady Vashj. we fail some times on corners with tainted core but day per day we learn much better and after some days we kill her..The guild guild rly perfect and then we ahead for TK.All went perfect and we had nice progress we didn’t belive it but we was prepared for all that we saw… final battle Kael was rly hard my hardest boss ever on wow,and I speakserioslhy.After some WEEKSwe kill him and Finaly on 30 november on 2008 we had the title HAND OF ADAL was rly proud with that title on my head:P hehe,Because all our dreams had make the truth with that killSo after that relaxing of kill,We will make our new progress on BT So if I remember good our guild Tempus grace keep continue the nice progress and we are now into the black temple geared with our consumables and ready for fight..Our first attempt on first boss on lord najetus was rlyt bad and we keep the bad face of raid but after some days we had kill him The second boss supremus is rly easy for us but we hear about difficulty but all went fine..we had continue but our rly hardest try was on Bloodboil.Wipe wipe wipe and more wipeWe kil him for I am cleary with co-raid and we keep continue about on reliquary of souls we kill him before nerf on 2 days.After that ROS will be our big attempt cause was rly deficult fight we kill it 1 time only before nerf and it will be easiest when blizard nerfed next weeks..Well our last attempt was on illidan it was hard we cant say it was easy..All keep good but some ppl rly failing on parasite and beams..After some days we kil him.after that…We had some inactivity progess the guild leader grasiela stoped..he had to go soldier(greece important thing) Some ppl had to read for university and..all went bad.for us.After that i had a merge on Server alonsus with 1 frind to join a guild Ascedance , im gona tell sort my life there.. we have clear evrytghing at heroic / normal modes
(firelands/Dragon soul etc) but some ppl also get boring and moved to swtor..when it release so i move also..
well :) i hope thats enough

SWTOR:
on swtor i was joined on unrivaled , we had very nice guild and progress but some ppl does not give time to
the game so they left for an other mmo : tera online..
so i had to decide what im going to do..
After that i was disapointed.. and left cause the guild broken..

Friend’s in MO: Just a bit some time of conversation with ifoo

Why do you wish to join MO: As i hear from past and as i know with unrivaled i know u are a good guild , i like
the end game and the nice progress as u have so ill be happy to join and help with all my power that u doing :)

What are your expectations from MO?: PVE end game progress thats all i want :)
In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?:

b]Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO?[/b]
No i didnt.

What makes a good guild?
for my opinion ppl come to form the guild ofc. faith, celebration are important things also the good sychronize will be very help full , Community and progress :)

How did you find out about us?
we just on past have an open subject with a merge with ur guild with mine also from unrivaled.. so thats gona not happent cause ppl left for Tera..so i like your guild , the progress thats why i know about u and i want to be a part.
Calypsys Offline
#2 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:29:15(UTC)
Calypsys

Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hello and welcome to MO forums!
Can you tell us whats your tanking gear level atm?
Tyfusius wrote:
But then again, you are a Russian, go do what you do best, organized crime. You guys are the only country that invented your language when piss drunk. Your language sounds like a Swede consuming humongous amounts of vodka! Go sell crazy someplace else you fucked up doorf!

Alatariel wrote:
We are doomed! other guilds will say all of MO are fucks and as proof they say look at Caly he's in that guild and we'll all be on KOS lists
Grimage Offline
#3 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:30:23(UTC)
Grimage

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Hey Koryn:)

Thank you for this awesome application, Koryn! Hereby, you are accepted for a trial in MO for a raiding spot. Since you already whispered me, you are already in the guild haha:D

Cheers,

Grim
I am not a gnome... I am just vertically challenged!
Grimage Offline
#4 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:30:52(UTC)
Grimage

Originally Posted by: Calypsys Go to Quoted Post
Hello and welcome to MO forums!
Can you tell us whats your tanking gear level atm?

:P Soz I was a bit fast!
Calypsys Offline
#5 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:33:02(UTC)
Calypsys

Man
Russian Federation

Originally Posted by: Grimage Go to Quoted Post
:P Soz I was a bit fast!

Women... ;)
Tyfusius wrote:
But then again, you are a Russian, go do what you do best, organized crime. You guys are the only country that invented your language when piss drunk. Your language sounds like a Swede consuming humongous amounts of vodka! Go sell crazy someplace else you fucked up doorf!

Alatariel wrote:
We are doomed! other guilds will say all of MO are fucks and as proof they say look at Caly he's in that guild and we'll all be on KOS lists
Calypsys Offline
#6 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:36:25(UTC)
Calypsys

Man
Russian Federation

Anyway. Whats your gear my fellow tank?
Tyfusius wrote:

Alatariel wrote:
koryn-unrivaled Offline
#7 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:38:54(UTC)
koryn-unrivaled

Greece

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hey Caly sorry just saw your reply ,
most of items are 140-136 also with 1 poor main hand :(
make some passes on items for some new ppl that we had on unrivaled:P
so

:P
 1 user thanked koryn-unrivaled for this useful post.
Calypsys on 17/05/2012(UTC)
Calypsys Offline
#8 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:40:39(UTC)
Calypsys

Man
Russian Federation

Originally Posted by: koryn-unrivaled Go to Quoted Post
Hey Caly sorry just saw your reply ,
most of items are 140-136 also with 1 poor main hand :(
make some passes on items for some new ppl that we had on unrivaled:P
so

:P

Alright. Thanks m8
Tyfusius wrote:

Alatariel wrote:
Grimage Offline
#9 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:59:21(UTC)
Grimage

Originally Posted by: Calypsys Go to Quoted Post
Women... ;)

Hm doesnt "fast" correlate with men? Hm.... :P