logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Shamuna Offline
#1 Posted : 15 May 2012 22:49:24(UTC)
Shamuna

Norway

Player information
• Your name: Ken-Roger
• Any silly nickname from childhood?: Theodor
• How old are you in real life: 18
• Where do you live: Norway
• At what times are you usually online: 15:00-00:00 CET

Character information
• Name: Shamuna
• Race: Mirialan
• Class: Trooper
• Current Level: 50
• Total time played on this char: 7 days
• Crew Skills and level: Bioanalysis (400). Biochem (400) and Diplomacy (300)
• Skill Tree and reason for that build: Healer (combat medic). I chose this spec because I find it interesting being a healer in this game, and keeping people alive especially in PVP. And I like to feel like a needed class.
• If you re-spec, what would be your build for end game operations and why: I will not re-spec with this class. If so I would re-spec to Gunnery spec.
• List your Alts: Don’t have any yet.

The basics
• Which specific days can you raid? (raid times range from 19:00 until 00:00 CET): All days.
• Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Yes, I’m gonna read the forums and dive into the things that I find interesting. Especially into raid stuff, pvp, class topics and stuff like that.
• You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: Yes, this I fully understand.
• Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: I agree to these terms with pleasure.
• Do you have a Headset / Microphone and the TS3 client installed?: I have both TS3 and mic available.
• Do you have a Magenta Color Stone or a Fire Fighter Helmet? (for fashion purposes!): Unfortunately not.

Guild and raid information
• Your raiding experience (Other MMOs if applicable): I don’t have any in this game (swtor), but I have raided alot in WoW and played it a long time.
• Guild history (including why you left): No guild history, only been in the guild me and my friends created.
• Friend’s in MO: I’m in real life friend with «Kompis», play swtor with him everyday.
• Why do you wish to join MO: I wan’t to join an active guild with the purpose for raiding, and connect with others social. I also want to do pvp with others in same guild.
• What are your expectations from MO?: I’m expecting this to be a friendly and serious guild, at the same time switching between PVE playing and PVP dueling.
• In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: I would take responsibility for my own actions, friends actions and things like being a leader or in charge of something.
• Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO?: No, I’m only applying for MO.
• What makes a good guild?: Well, I’m not the one to decide things like that. But I think teamwork, social-network, fair leaders and officers.
• How did you find out about us?: I found about this guild from Kompis.

And tell us a joke! : Guild Wars 2
Dime Offline
#2 Posted : 15 May 2012 23:07:44(UTC)
Dime

Man
Australia

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Great joke, so have to accept =)

+ another noggy for the domination!

Welcome to MO, please do not hesitate to ask any of the officers if you got any questions.

(/w hobo for invite ingame when you're not afk !! )
You're all dirty hippies in my book, mkay?