logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

BruteforceUK Offline
#1 Posted : 02 April 2012 17:39:14(UTC)
BruteforceUK

United Kingdom

Player information

Your name: Lewis
Any silly nickname from childhood?:
How old are you in real life: 20
Where do you live: London, UK
At what times are you usually online: from about 5-6pm GMT onwards maybe earlier depending on what im doing.

Character information

Name: Bruteforce
Race: Cyborg
Class: Commando
Current Level: 50
Total time played on this char: 8days, 3hours, 29minutes.
Crew Skills and level: Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomancy currently leveling them up, wont take long to level.

Skill Tree and reason for that build:
DPS Spec: http://www.torhead.com/s...800Mc0MZrIkroMdokfzZd.1
I really like Gunnery with its nice high burst, shortish cast time and really low RNG making it a beast dmg spec.
As you can see from my spec ive gone for most of the filler points into increased hp and healing me, giving me loads of survivability during boss fights.

If you re-spec, what would be your build for end game operations and why:
Healing Spec: http://www.torhead.com/s...c#800rfRMRdcdzqZbcoZb.1
This for me is the one of the best all round spec altho in general we dont have much aoe healing, we make up for that in nice single target healing.
I love how mobile you can be aswell, and timing CDs and at perfect to make sure things go your way, commando healing really makes me enjoy playing healer when i do ;p

List your Alts: (Both alts currently sit on the Sith'ari server which i no longer play on)
50 Shadow Assasin - Played all 3 specs well
50 Madness Sorc - Played all 3 specs well

The basics

Which specific days can you raid? (raid times range from 19:00 until 00:00 CET): Can raid most nights from that time, really nice time for me, unless something serious comes up, all days are perfect.
Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Yes this is no problem.
You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: This is completely understandable.
Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Read, Understood, Accepted.
Do you have a Headset / Microphone and the TS3 client installed? Funnierly enough i just installed TS3 the other day to speak to some m8s, and Yes i have and use a mic.
Do you have a Magenta Color Stone or a Fire Fighter Helmet? (for fashion purposes!): Unfortantly not.

Guild and raid information

Your raiding experience (Other MMOs if applicable):
WoW -
TBC: Cleared everything up to KJ - Killed after nerf (Also got the amani war bear from original ZA)
Woltk: Cleared all HMs and got some good titles(when they were hard) - Hearld of the titans, Grand Crusader, Death's Demise, Realm first LK (10 & 25)
Cata: Pretty went casual cleared all content on normal some HMs here and there nothing special

Guild history (including why you left):
On the Sith'ari Server Guild: Pandorum(8m)
So basically, was a small a semi-hardcore 8man raiding 3days a week having 10/10HM on farm, people decided that we didnt need do nightmare mode because it doesnt give better lot or anything so there no point in doing it..... but we contiuned to farm HM 10/10 every week until one both GM and CO-GM got fully BIS T3 and decided to not sign for raids again (The GMs were our main healer and ONLY MT apart from when i needed to tank on my alt when he wasnt around) so after about 1-2weeks of trying to revive the guild we failed and went our seperate ways, so i left swtor for a few weeks and decided to reroll to red eclispe :) and now want to find a new guild.
Friend’s in MO: None atm :((
Why do you wish to join MO: You guys are nicely progressed and seem like a really nice active bunch.
What are your expectations from MO?: That we raid on ALL schueled raid days is all i ask ;p
In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: That i play at the highest of my ability, be nice to guildys and show respect in pugs.
Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO? No i am not.
What makes a good guild? Strong leadership with a strong core of people with knowledge of MMOs work in general.
How did you find out about us? SWTOR Commutiy forums > Red Eclispe Guild List :)

And tell us a joke! : HAN SHOT 2ND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you the read;p BF
Grimage Offline
#2 Posted : 02 April 2012 18:33:39(UTC)
Grimage

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Hey Bruteforce:D

First of all, welcome to he MO forum mate and thank you for your application. The officers will discuss your app and will be back to you shortly.

Cheers :)
I am not a gnome... I am just vertically challenged!
Grimage Offline
#3 Posted : 02 April 2012 23:03:31(UTC)
Grimage

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Hey Brute:)

The officers discussed your app, and I gladly inform you that you are invited for a trial in MO as a commando healer. Whisper an online officer for an invite: Calypsys, Ifoo or Grimage.

I hope you will enjoy yourself in MO:)

Cheers!
I am not a gnome... I am just vertically challenged!