logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Ascansio Offline
#1 Posted : 14 March 2012 02:20:48(UTC)
Ascansio

Man
Turkey

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Player information

Your name: Can
Any silly nickname from childhood?: Kaniş :) (Which means curtain rod in Turkish, it has a similar pronunciation with my name.)
How old are you in real life: 25
Where do you live: Istanbul, Turkey
At what times are you usually online: These days I'm playing from 10 GMT to 23 GMT with hardcore tempo.

Character information

Name: Ascansios
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Sage | Seer
Current Level: 50
Total time played on this char: /played "30 Days 17 hours 52 minutes"
Crew Skills and level: Biochemistry, Bioanalysis, Diplomacy

Skill Tree and reason for that build: (Pref. Tor Head Calc)

http://www.torhead.com/s...600GGrRbdodGzZf00MZ0M.1

I have to admit, I love healing. This is a PvP focused Healing tree but also very effective in PvE. I searched and analyzed a lot of spec before creating my character and decided that this is the best hybrid of those specs I stumbled upon.

If you re-spec, what would be your build for end game operations and why:
The Jedi Sage class is at its best on healing I believe, I'm not convinced with the effectiveness DPS trees. I love healing role in MMOs, so I'm not interested to re-spec atm. :)

List your Alts:
I don't have a alt, I spent all my time to this character; I enjoy playing him. :)

The basics

Which specific days can you raid? (raid times range from 19:00 until 00:00 CET): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 7/24
Will you be active reading and using our forums?: Absolutely. Some of the people I like playing alongside with in PvP like Teodor, Mulders, Ifoo and Djekic are here and I'd love to be in the same community and share the same forum area with them.
You understand that when joining MO we expect you to be available as a resource for the guild?: I do.
Have you read and accepted the Code of Conduct?: Yes.
Do you have a Headset / Microphone and the TS3 client installed? All hardware and software ready. :)
Do you have a Magenta Color Stone or a Fire Fighter Helmet? (for fashion purposes!): I have a white war hero crystal, fashion ftw! :)

Guild and raid information

Your raiding experience (Other MMOs if applicable):
Star Wars Galaxies until NGE. Age of Conan T1 and T2 items. I was attending to medical school and couldn't sacrifice some time to MMOs those days. Now that I'm a medical doctor and took my job in to my own hands, I can spend more time gaming. This started especially with SWTOR.

Guild history (including why you left):
I was a officer in The Spectes, which was formed with completely with players around Turkey. My guild was barely 8-9 people and we were having some major difficulties with raiding when some of our guys were unable in raid days/nights. In some occasions we tried recruiting other people temporary outside but that also didn't solve the main problem. So we decided to disband the guild. Then I decided to join here.

Friend’s in MO: Teodor, Djekic, Ifoo, Docskinny, Mulders (I met them all in warzones.)

Why do you wish to join MO: You have an excellent PvP focus besides PvE activity. I love PvP in this game. I'm a War Hero and with other War Heroes (Teodor, Djekic) we're making our enemies tremble in warzones; we definitely built a good synergy. I love playing alongside these guys. They probably have the same feelings for me. :) And of course, I'm looking forward to do raiding with you fellas.

What are your expectations from MO?: PvE end game content, PvP focus.

In what way would you take your responsibility as a member of MO?: I can be your best shot healer in raids and of course make a formidable team in PvP with you.

Are you currently applying to other guilds than MO?
To be honest, there were 2 choices for me when my original guild disbanded. Convergence was a PvE guild, and there was Mystical Odour with also showing interest to PvP action. I love PvP so my final decision was here.

What makes a good guild?
In my opinion, capable players come first to form a good guild. Hope, exultation, elevation, faith, celebration, direction, creativity, intensity, passion, leadership, excellence, love, pride; with all these, we can lead to triumph as a good guild. Members are ought to create that atmosphere where you'll want to stay and share and play with them more and more, to achieve the ultimate.

How did you find out about us? I saw your guild info on the official forums, it was on Red Eclipse Guilds topic. Then from time to time in PvP, I saw the good abilities of your members.

And tell us a joke! : Bioware is hiding a terrible secret; Justin Bieber is going to make an appearance in Game Update 1.2!
Ifoo Offline
#2 Posted : 14 March 2012 02:25:29(UTC)
Ifoo

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Hi Ascansio, welcome to the forums.

Nice application, the officers will have a chat and get back to you.

Besides pvp, how much PVE content have you seen in the game?
Ascansio Offline
#3 Posted : 14 March 2012 02:28:30(UTC)
Ascansio

Man
Turkey

Hi Ifoo;

I completed all the Flashpoint Hardmodes, and Eternity Vault(except Soa himself in HM) and Karagga's Palace(except Karagga himself in HM) in Normal Mode/Hard Mode with my guild. We haven't experienced Nightmare mode Karagga or EV although.
Grimage Offline
#4 Posted : 14 March 2012 02:37:04(UTC)
Grimage

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Hey Ascansio:)

Nice name btw:) You are hereby accepted to Our Smelly Family.
Please whisper an officer, Grimage, Ifoo, Calypsys or Tyf for an invite.

Thx;) and Welcome!

PS: great app!
I am not a gnome... I am just vertically challenged!
Tyfusius Offline
#5 Posted : 14 March 2012 02:41:39(UTC)
Tyfusius

Man
Norway

Was thanked: 143 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Ascansio Go to Quoted Post

I'm a War Hero and with other War Heroes (Teodor, Djekic) we're making our enemies tremble in warzones; we definitely built a good synergy.

If you can keep those two guys alive in an Operation you will deserve a big shiny medal I tell you! Clown

Welcome to the smelly family Ascansio.

-=- Join the Mystical Odour SWTOR guild @ The Red Eclipse (EU) -=-
Ascansio Offline
#6 Posted : 14 March 2012 02:46:21(UTC)
Ascansio

Man
Turkey

Originally Posted by: Tyfusius Go to Quoted Post
If you can keep those two guys alive in an Operation you will deserve a big shiny medal I tell you! Clown

Welcome to the smelly family Ascansio.

Thanks Tyf!

And I'll do my best!
:)

Originally Posted by: Grimage Go to Quoted Post
Hey Ascansio:)

Nice name btw:) You are hereby accepted to Our Smelly Family.
Please whisper an officer, Grimage, Ifoo, Calypsys or Tyf for an invite.

Thx;) and Welcome!

PS: great app!

/honored ! :)